[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vandalism at the Rovers Estate

Rovers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dig hole, or more accurately a burrow where rock use to be.

Buy Honey Badger

Put Badger in burrow with food and water

Cover with new rock

Paint rock with a challenge "I dare you pussies to take this rock".

Hope the guilty are the ones to take up the challenge, not heretofore uninvolved kids.

Dig hole, or more accurately a burrow where rock use to be.

Buy Honey Badger

Put Badger in burrow with food and water

Cover with new rock

Paint rock with a challenge "I dare you pussies to take this rock".

Hope the guilty are the ones to take up the challenge, not heretofore uninvolved kids.

fixed

Edited by wiegie

Sure, most people would buy a honey badger in this situation, that's an easy call. Me, I'd rig up a piano or one of them Acme safes, hang that bitch from a tree, with a trip wire so when the little bastards go for the rock, splat!

Sure, most people would buy a honey badger in this situation, that's an easy call. Me, I'd rig up a piano or one of them Acme safes, hang that bitch from a tree, with a trip wire so when the little bastards go for the rock, splat!

Myself, I don't like to go Acme unless I have the planning help of a super genius.

• 2 months later...

Now.... the mailman? What in the name of flyin frogs is going on here?

LOL.... I swear I'm not making this stuff up.

I have two small triangular shaped flower/ decorative garden plantings at the two corners of my front lawn at the side walk. With the warm winter we've had, my biulbs like crocus and hyacinths are emerging very early. The winter pansies are blooming. Yes, I've got flowers in January in NY. Then we had a couple inches of snow.

The mailman tramples through the garden leaving his tracks across the now damaged plantings. I'm like, well, OK, maybe he couldn't see the 4 foot wide garden in the snow. There is plenty of front lawn available to be walked on instead, but whatever. Then I see him trampling the garden after the snow is gone. I'm thinking I just need to ask him to avoid the garden.... but it's not something that has me pissed off... yet.

Yesterday I notice that my winter pansies are being eaten by a rabbit, and there are hugh piles of rabbit pellet droppings all over the lawn. I buy a Havaheart trap, figuring I'd catch the little bugger and release him in a nearby park. I set the trap yesterday.

I'm working the late shift today so I get up late... just when the mailman id delivering. I look outside my bedroom window to see it the trap has gone off, and there is the mailman standing in the middle of my front lawn staring at the rabbit trap. I watch. He stares. He stood there for about 30 seconds... and KICKS the trap! Not a nudge, he freakin kicks the thing!

I open the upstairs window and shout "Why did you kick the trap?" He asks what it is I'm trying to trap, and I ask again, "Why did you kick the trap?" He asks again what I'm trying to trap. I repeat the question 2 more times, and he offers the same reponse. Finally I say "None of you business, why did you kick the trap?" He walks off... and walks through the flower garden again.

Now I AM pissed. I call the PO to lodge a complaint.

I don't think I would have complained if it weren't for the fact I now have 24 video cameras which record when movement triggers them. I really don't want this moran to lose his job, but give me a freakin break. In case he is too stupid to notice, I left a note at the mailbox, explaining that I have 24 hour video surveilance, not to intimidate, just to let him know if he gets any more stupid ideas, he's a fired mailman.

He looks like a biker type... shaved head, toos all over, goatee of course. Should I be worried? Was it a mistake to report his behavior? I did give him a chance to apolgize... he apparently didn't feel complelled to do so. All I do is mind my own business. Why does this chit always seem to happen to me? Yes, I'm starting to get a complex... a month ago a guy a few houses down started cursing me out as I walked my dog... and I had a pile of dog chit in the plastic bag I was carrying. I am surrounded by imbeciles it seems. Nut jobs. Whackos. Please help.

Now.... the mailman? What in the name of flyin frogs is going on here?

LOL.... I swear I'm not making this stuff up.

I have two small triangular shaped flower/ decorative garden plantings at the two corners of my front lawn at the side walk. With the warm winter we've had, my biulbs like crocus and hyacinths are emerging very early. The winter pansies are blooming. Yes, I've got flowers in January in NY. Then we had a couple inches of snow.

The mailman tramples through the garden leaving his tracks across the now damaged plantings. I'm like, well, OK, maybe he couldn't see the 4 foot wide garden in the snow. There is plenty of front lawn available to be walked on instead, but whatever. Then I see him trampling the garden after the snow is gone. I'm thinking I just need to ask him to avoid the garden.... but it's not something that has me pissed off... yet.

Yesterday I notice that my winter pansies are being eaten by a rabbit, and there are hugh piles of rabbit pellet droppings all over the lawn. I buy a Havaheart trap, figuring I'd catch the little bugger and release him in a nearby park. I set the trap yesterday.

I'm working the late shift today so I get up late... just when the mailman id delivering. I look outside my bedroom window to see it the trap has gone off, and there is the mailman standing in the middle of my front lawn staring at the rabbit trap. I watch. He stares. He stood there for about 30 seconds... and KICKS the trap! Not a nudge, he freakin kicks the thing!

I open the upstairs window and shout "Why did you kick the trap?" He asks what it is I'm trying to trap, and I ask again, "Why did you kick the trap?" He asks again what I'm trying to trap. I repeat the question 2 more times, and he offers the same reponse. Finally I say "None of you business, why did you kick the trap?" He walks off... and walks through the flower garden again.

Now I AM pissed. I call the PO to lodge a complaint.

I don't think I would have complained if it weren't for the fact I now have 24 video cameras which record when movement triggers them. I really don't want this moran to lose his job, but give me a freakin break. In case he is too stupid to notice, I left a note at the mailbox, explaining that I have 24 hour video surveilance, not to intimidate, just to let him know if he gets any more stupid ideas, he's a fired mailman.

He looks like a biker type... shaved head, toos all over, goatee of course. Should I be worried? Was it a mistake to report his behavior? I did give him a chance to apolgize... he apparently didn't feel complelled to do so. All I do is mind my own business. Why does this chit always seem to happen to me? Yes, I'm starting to get a complex... a month ago a guy a few houses down started cursing me out as I walked my dog... and I had a pile of dog chit in the plastic bag I was carrying. I am surrounded by imbeciles it seems. Nut jobs. Whackos. Please help.

You've heard of "going postal" right? You don't want to piss this guy off.

That's pretty messed up though.

I'm trying to figure out the common denominator in these confrontations. :wacko:

Just kidding, not sure why you attract the crazies.

He lives in NY.

From my recent experience on two projects in NW NY, all New Yorkers are imbeciles.