[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I had Bill Gates type money

Chief Dick

If I had Bill Gates type money, I always thought it would be fun to look at the pro sports landscape and undo some of the many crimes in team moving. For example:

1. Buy the Ravens and move them back to Cleveland

2. Buy the Colts and move them back to Baltimore where they belong

3. Buy the Sacramento Kings and move them back to KC

4. Buy the Dallas Stars and move them back to Minnesota

This would be after I spent a considerable amount on hookers and booze.

If I had Bill Gates type money, I always thought it would be fun to look at the pro sports landscape and undo some of the many crimes in team moving. For example:

Or to Rochester or Cincinnati where they were before KC/Omaha?

I'd have nothing left to make those moves you speak of. :wacko:

I've always maintained that Dallas should be called the South Stars.

I'd probably sponsor a pro cycling team - costs about $15 million if you're spending stupid money doing it, a bargain in sports today. Owning a minor league baseball/hockey team would be fun too.

If I have Bill Gates type money I would:

Fund a genetic research company to drive forward the development of safe gene therapy methods

Fund Autism research gear towards find the root cause of the unexplained cases out there (instead of those linked to genetic disorders)

Invest heavily in vertical farms technology and become active in the various circles to decentralize our food supplies and how we purchase food

Create a non-profit group where states can apply for supplemental funding for infrastructure upgrades to roads and bridges

Purchase the Dallas Cowboys and rename them to the Daisy May Tinkle Pants Troopers

Set up a college grants program for students wishing to go into engineering and science fields but cannot afford college

Invest turning Detroit into the model US city for reusable technologies (including the vertical farm thing above) in an effort to revitalize the city

Invest a sex toy that simulates a BJ where you can purchase memory cards of your favorite pron star that will simulate that star's methods of Bjing and plug them in

Invest in commercial space flight

Buy an island in the pacific ocean and relocate all midgets and little people to it then go there once a year and pretend i'm a giant

Or you could buy the luxury box and fill it full of hookers and booze. More economical on your time then. Two things at once.

I like it. I'd have the seats removed, replaced with a long padded bench so I can line them all up. I would stand on a remote controlled conveyor belt behind them, and move it from left to right, then all the way back to the first one, like a typewriter. All of us facing the field so no one misses a play.

Purchase the Dallas Cowboys and rename them to the Daisy May Tinkle Pants Troopers

Invest a sex toy that simulates a BJ where you can purchase memory cards of your favorite pron star that will simulate that star's methods of Bjing and plug them in

Clearly the best ideas mentioned yet.

I would guess that you'd have no shortage of programmers who'd want to make sure that they got all of the nuance in technique just right in all of the beta testing.

"Hello, Jenna? Yeah, this is Albert. Can you come by tomorrow morning for another session, I had a glitch in part of the code that I think I've fixed, but I will need another session to make sure I've fixed it."

"10am? Sure, that's fine. Wear the turquoise thong and the sun dress, please. Thanks."

Feeding, housing and educating orphans, widows, and the physically disabled.

Launching micro enterprises in the poorest parts of the world that, once up and running, will provide training and skill development for local orphans, widows and the physically disabled.

Sustainable, family-based or co-op-based food production.

Funding for Pre-K through 12 classical education for anyone that wants it.

Development of environmentally-sensitive (and profitable) waste remediation programs.

Buy the Chiefs and hire a few of you to help me run the team.

Buy an island in the pacific ocean and relocate all midgets and little people to it then go there once a year and pretend i'm a giant

And when you are flying in, just before you land, all the little people could point at the aircraft and say some catchy phrase. Now what could you have them say.... :wacko:

I would also:

Create an advocacy and a non-profit group to push for high schools to include classes on personal finance and offer grants to city school system for paying some of the costs

Fund a corporation to begin developing methodologies and technologies for mining asteroids

Fund universities to research how we can safely decompose plastics and chemicals in a quick, clean method

Fire on the world's top scientist to develop a synthetic pheromone that you can mix in your aftershave that makes women want to give you head all the time and serve you food afterwards

I would buy Haiti, deport the criminals, build the country into a place people could live in with a roof over their heads and a job that could suppost that modest lifestyle. I'd be king and dictator. Benevolent and just.

I'm nuts. Go ahead, say it. I know. :wacko: But honestly, that is what I would want to do.