[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

Wins= All Tebow (what a winner and gritty competitor!)

Losses= Everyone BUT Tebow (gawddamn offensive coordinator, Elway, WRs and Bigfoot are part of a conspiracy to keep the MAN down!)

If you believe that is my position, you are an utter moran.

Since you are not, I fully expect you to step up, stand behind your position, and take the offer listed above.

I see you're still here. Nothing yet?

How about your little :wacko: psychophant. You want some, HbtC?

Edited by Bronco Billy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what, I'll throw down the glove and give those who are convinced that Tebow can't get better than he is playing right now a chance to make some money on their predictions.

Tebow in games he has started so far this year:

45.22% completions

126.0 passing yds per game

5.48 yds/attempt

Here's what I'll offer action on. I propose that not only will Tebow improve, but he'll improve on at least 2 of the 3 of these numbers for the duration of games he starts games this season, minumum of 3 games, by 10% at least and that none of the three will go lower for the cumulative remaining statistics of his regular season starts this season, minimum 3.

That means as long as he starts another 3 or more games of the remaining 2011 regular season - up to possibly 6 games, that he will finish with a minimum increase of 10% in the 2 of the 3 following categories in those remaining games, and that none of the numbers will drop below his current 2011n starting numbers listed above right now:

49.74% completions

138.6 passing yards per game

6.03 yds/attempt

If he improves in at least 2 of 3 categories to a minimum of the numbers listed immediately above by at least 10% and none drop below the levels listed in the first list of current numbers, I win. If he fails to improve to the minimum of the 10% improvement numbers listed immediately above in any 2 of the 3 categories, or if his numbers go down in any 1 of the 3 numbers initially listed in those categories, I lose.

Now, that's a much more realistic proposition than the absurd "Tebow Super Bowl win" offer presented earlier - and if what those with certainty that there is zero chance he can improve are correct, this ought to be easy money for them.

I'll take action from any one Huddler for up to $20, as many Huddlers are interested in getting in on it. If less than 5 Huddlers take the action, I'll go up to $50 per Huddler if they'd like. Acceptance of the bet to be listed below, and bets to be paid off no later than 1 week after the end of the 2011 NFL regular season.

Takers?

WOW - Look at those numbers - and you want to get paid money if he has those numbers? Wow - way to man up.

So he has gone 4-1 - that is 80% - how bout we put money on winning 70% of his remaining games?

I was rereading your utter nonsense in the previous 20 pages . . .:lol:

People are observing Tebow playing and saying that right now, he simply does not have basic QB skills that are usually prerequistites to succeed at teh NFL level. Maybe it is his lack of pocket awareness, maybe it is his inability to set his feet and throw, maybe it is his inability to read NFL defenses and go through progressions before taking off running like a scared jackrabbit, or maybe it is taking into consideration that he had a FULL YEAR of sitting and learning and appears to have learned . . . nothing (and he is one of the hardest workers evah!)

You take people's observations of his very limited skill set and spin that into "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he will get better!" Well no chit sherlock, cause he sure as HELL cant get any worse. Especially with you very very conveniently taking the side of when he was expected to run a PRO-offense (and showed he is as capable as you running the Broncos next week) and saying he will improve once they put in a pop warner offense that he can understand.

In your posts (most of which you have also edited . .:rofl: ) you blame the offensive coordinator for calling plays that well . . . an NFL quarterback can make. You get upset at teh OC for daring to call a pass that isnt a 5 yard out or hitch route. You are right, the OC is wrong for assuming that Tim Tebow, an NFL quarterback in his second season can make an NFL throw. Now you get your wish. An NFL team has structured their entire offense around a guy that would look lost throwing the ball in a flag football league. Improve? How can his passing get WORSE than 2-9? They are spoon feeding a "professional winner quarterback" the most basic packages casue he cant handle any more.

The discussion was NEVER about can he get better or not, it was about how incredibly poor his passing skills are NOW and how incredibly unprepared Tebow is for the NFL passing game.

You can also throw out a bet saying that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow. Good luck on getting any takers. I really have to hand it to you Billy, you are the spin master . . . .:wacko::tup:

If you believe that is my position, you are an utter moran.

Since you are not, I fully expect you to step up, stand behind your position, and take the offer listed above.

I see you're still here. Nothing yet?

How about your little :wacko: psychophant. You want some, HbtC?

Right, that sounds perfectly fair to me. Although I would make a pride bet, rather than a money one. I propose that the loser has to change their signature to whatever statement the winner chooses.

Don't worry about it Bronco. It takes a real man to step up and admit when they are wrong, and it's obvious we don't have many real men in this place. The same people keep making the same stupid arguments about such things that were never in question to begin with, ie. his mechanics, ability to read defense, run a regular offense, etc. etc. They are simply skirting the obvious fact that this team has done a total 180 since he got behind center, a fact so obvious that even a child could understand it. This is a team that was downright abysmal last year, despite having one of the top wide receivers in the league on its offense. Its a team that got off to a 1-4 start this year. And the only thing that has changed in the last 5 games other than the trading of that top wideout is the addition of Tim tebow behind center, yet I suppose it's just pure "coincidence" that they have been 4-1 in that span (need we even add that Denver nearly completed a thrilling comeback win in game 5 too, when orton was finally benched in the last quarter?). And yet they say this:

Wins= All Tebow (what a winner and gritty competitor!)

Losses= Everyone BUT Tebow (gawddamn offensive coordinator, Elway, WRs and Bigfoot are part of a conspiracy to keep the MAN down!)

No, it's more like the opposite is true. The proof is already in the pudding, and I'm continuing to hear all you people reiterate something to the effect of

:

Wins= Tebow stinks, has nothing to do with him. It's a TEAM effort (Like it wasn't in the 21 games before he took over).

Losses= Only further confirmation that Tebow stinks!

WOW - Look at those numbers - and you want to get paid money if he has those numbers? Wow - way to man up.

So he has gone 4-1 - that is 80% - how bout we put money on winning 70% of his remaining games?

Since it's your argument that Tebow is horrible, how about you put money against him winning better than 20 percent of his remaining games, since the Broncos were doing no better than that before he took over?

Oh, but that's not because of him, it's in spite of him, a total team effort, mere coincidence that he's the only thing that's changed about that team in the last 5 weeks other than the loss of its star wide receiver, must have been brandon lloyd's fault they were losing, yadayadayada....

Edited by Crazysight

Since it's your argument that Tebow is horrible, how about you put money against him winning better than 20 percent of his remaining games, since the Broncos were doing no better than that before he took over?

Do you really understand what you idiots are saying. Please stop and think before you look even worse. You and Billy are saying he is a WINNER and you want to bet and win money on the following:

Complete less than 50% of his passes

Throw for over 126 yards per game

Average over 4.5 yards per attempt

Win at a clip of 20%

What a WINNER!!!!

Seriously????

Can you understand that observations about his extremely inept passing is separate from the team win/loss record?

Do you really understand what you idiots are saying. Please stop and think before you look even worse. You and Billy are saying he is a WINNER and you want to bet and win money on the following:

Complete less than 50% of his passes

Throw for over 126 yards per game

Average over 4.5 yards per attempt

Win at a clip of 20%

What a WINNER!!!!

Seriously????

+1

:wacko:

Figures.

I'm not the one saying that there is no chance he could possibly improve. There's the numbers - I'm putting a 10% premium on them and having him come through on 2 of 3 of them with none decreasing.

How about you address the offer instead of trying to change the terms?

Figures.

I'm not the one saying that there is no chance he could possibly improve. There's the numbers - I'm putting a 10% premium on them and having him come through on 2 of 3 of them with none decreasing.

UGHHHHHH - I don't think anyone is saying he can't improve.

People are saying even if he does improve 25% he still sucks!!!!

Figures.

My neighbor is as ugly as can be and weighs 375 pounds - Not even you would bang her.

In your world if she drops 37.5 pounds and is now a hot 337 you would tap that A$$.

Now do you understand.

Let me say it one more time...

TEBOW is the 375 chick!!

Really? Re-read the thread, my friend. There quite a few. I'm offering them a chance to stand behind their belief and take some of my money for doing it.

Improve? Sure. Improve enough where he belongs to be a starting QB in the NFL. No chance in hell. NONE. Win a Super Bowl as a running QB. Chances=0%. Improve enough where Bronco Billy has even more fun watching him? 10%. Not worth the aggravation for me. I want to have a QB that if all the correct pieces are in place can lead my team to the promised land. Sorry...Timmy is not your guy. But he sure is fun to watch. Kind of like watching that fat chick tear up the dance floor. Fun as hell to watch. But come 2am...she is going home alone...or maybe with Bronco Billy...cause he just wants to have fun.

No takers yet

My old man had a saying for the guys saying Tebow can't possibly improve:

A lot of noise on the stairs and nobody coming down...

My saying is a little different. :wacko:

....i doubt you'll get any takers. these cowards don't even admit when they are wrong about something...i doubt they will take a solid stand on anything where there is no ability to backtrack.

....i doubt you'll get any takers. these cowards don't even admit when they are wrong about something...i doubt they will take a solid stand on anything where there is no ability to backtrack.

It's okay. I'll let the offer stand through next Sunday morning. That might give some of them time to grow a pair or to log on when they're really drunk.

It's okay. I'll let the offer stand through next Sunday morning. That might give some of them time to grow a pair or to log on when they're really drunk.

Dude - stop you are now embarrassing yourself.

Don't go back and say hey an offer is on the table - go back and look I offered you a bet way back and wanted to know what odds it would take to have you take my bet so don't be a hypocrite.

Also please step back and look at what you are saying with your bet - you honestly think someone will take your bet with the numbers you threw out? Those numbers = a POS taco QB and you want to win money off that?????

Can you understand that observations about his extremely inept passing is separate from the team win/loss record?

No... winning football games is what an NFL QB is supposed to do. For comparison, the Panthers are 2-7. I realize one player does not a team make, but comparing Elway vs. Tebow out of the gate would side with Tebow. Haters gotta hate...