[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

No... winning football games is what an NFL QB is supposed to do. For comparison, the Panthers are 2-7. I realize one player does not a team make, but comparing Elway vs. Tebow out of the gate would side with Tebow. Haters gotta hate...

Maybe you dont understand.

Observations of his QB fundamentals is as objective as it gets. It doesnt take into account his religion, his school, or his win/loss record. It is an observation of his skills as a PASSING QB. Those passing skills are around the level of a backup QB in the CFL right now (and that might be generous).

It has nothing to do with your inane "haters gotta hate" comment. If you know football at all, then there is no way you can objectively state that his passing fundamentals are sound.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about making this a simple question. Let's have a show of hands of people who think Tebow can be a viable starting quarterback in the NFL.

Personally, being a Gators fan, I thought he was great in college. I think the guy has more heart and will to play the game than the vast majority of the players coming into the league. He obviously also has a ton of athletic ability. Unfortunately I just don't think his game translates well enough to the NFL to make the Broncos a winning franchise... and by winning I mean going to the playoffs and winning in the playoffs. I really would love nothing better than to see him develop more as a passer and prove everyone wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

:raises hand:

There are some pretty influtential people in line to make Tebow a viable starting QB. For one, that guy named Elway. Give him a full season at leat beofer you trash his ass...good lord the guy has won...yes I said HE has won... 4 games this year. Give credit where it is due and stop the hate. Granted...the kid needs to improve on his accuracy...but didn't he lead the Gators to a National Championship? Yes? Yes he did...never-the-less, I've started the kid 3 games this year and have won every game. I'll take that in a handbasket...

I see a lot of talking, but no stepping up.

Reminds me of the DL that celebrates a sack with a cute little dance when their team is down by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter.

I think the only person stupid enough to take your bet is you. :wacko:

Edited by gbpfan1231

:wacko:

Can I make a blanket statement of me supporting BB views on this subject? I'll probably get characterized but I don't give a chit. I'm a Tebow lover...yep I said it. Take it for what its worth.

I still think there's a very real and good possibility he'll never make it as a starting QB for any extended period.

No takers yet

My old man had a saying for the guys saying Tebow can't possibly improve:

A lot of noise on the stairs and nobody coming down...

My saying is a little different. :wacko:

My old man had a saying too. His went: "Son, don't ever become a Gynocologist because yeast infested vaginas are gross". I'm not sure how it is applicable to the discussion at hand, but I love to share.

My old man had a saying too. His went: "Son, don't ever become a Gynocologist because yeast infested vaginas are gross". I'm not sure how it is applicable to the discussion at hand, but I love to share.

:wacko: Chargerz enjoys his job

Maybe you dont understand.

Observations of his QB fundamentals is as objective as it gets. It doesnt take into account his religion, his school, or his win/loss record. It is an observation of his skills as a PASSING QB. Those passing skills are around the level of a backup QB in the CFL right now (and that might be generous).

It has nothing to do with your inane "haters gotta hate" comment. If you know football at all, then there is no way you can objectively state that his passing fundamentals are sound.

Actually that would be subjective.