[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh

piratesownninjas

There are only three reasons I know of for losing control of a car sufficiently to go over a curb, through a pole, bounce off of a fountain and into a tree. The are extreme intoxication, extreme speed, or recieving a b.j. while driving.

This is good analysis. :wacko:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the lecture professor.

My commentary is directed to the drama. Wailing. Tooth gnashing. Sobbing. Believing that Suh's automobile accident (involving another person no less) was deserved or was part of some type of cosmic justice. (Deacon Jones is still alive. Where is the justice?) The indignity of it all.

All over a dirty football player.

:tup:

Man the fck up.

:wacko:

Some of you might not know this. Suh got in a car accident when he was in college. He side swiped some car and it was reported around midnight or 1AM I think during his Junior year. We thought maybe the cop let him off and he was drinking but the police reported the incident and stated that he was not found to be impaired (where typically these things don't get officially reported if the cops just let a ball player go). Apparently the dude doesn't drive so well.

Edited by Square

So he jumps a curb, hits a pole, a fountain and a tree at 1:15 AM. How'd he manage that without alcohol? As good as he is and as intelligent

PS I think BB's point is not that he deserves a serious injury but he intentionally tries to seriously hurt others so what goes around comes around. Not rocket science people.

Hilarious stuff right here. The kid needs a serious lesson, and the speed in which they upheld the 2 games was very impressive.

I'm quite sure the Lions feel lucky it wasn't 3 or more at this point with a borderline Pacman Jones type personality here.

This is good analysis. :wacko:

So nobody here's ever slid out on icey or wet roads? Was reading some comments on the PFT story and people were saying it was wet that night.

A big powerful rear wheel drive car, on a slippery road. Same thing happened to my nephew when he was a young driver, took off from a stop, making a right turn, too much power, car spun out and he hopped the curb hitting a pole. Not impaired, not intoxicated, not really extreme speed, and not getting a BJ.

Maybe Tebow asked his Dad for a favor and God took a shot at Suh's car. :tup:

Thanks for the lecture professor.

My commentary is directed to the drama. Wailing. Tooth gnashing. Sobbing. Believing that Suh's automobile accident (involving another person no less) was deserved or was part of some type of cosmic justice. (Deacon Jones is still alive. Where is the justice?) The indignity of it all.

All over a dirty football player.

Man the fck up.

well said.

So nobody here's ever slid out on icey or wet roads? Was reading some comments on the PFT story and people were saying it was wet that night.

A big powerful rear wheel drive car, on a slippery road. Same thing happened to my nephew when he was a young driver, took off from a stop, making a right turn, too much power, car spun out and he hopped the curb hitting a pole. Not impaired, not intoxicated, not really extreme speed, and not getting a BJ.

Maybe Tebow asked his Dad for a favor and God took a shot at Suh's car. :wacko:

If it helps you, you may think of extreme speed as being speed inappropriate and too fast for the conditions. That's knid of how many of us already think of it.

So Suh covered up the real story to protect himself...injured passenger be damned? Let's see if this goes anywhere. IF this is true and the story has legs, I can see Goodell adding some time to the suspension.

Link Additonal blog is posted in the comments section.

Passengers say Suh lied about car accident

Posted on: December 5, 2011 8:22 pm

Edited on: December 5, 2011 8:23 pm

Print Email a Friend Facebook Twitter ShareScore: 128

Sign-up to rate:Sign-up to rate: Sign-up to rate:

New details emerge from Suh's auto accident over the weekend in Portland, Oregon (Getty Images)

Posted by Ryan Wilson

Suspended Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was in a one-car accident Saturday in his hometown of Portland, Oregon. Officers on the scene determined that Suh wasn't impaired and "simply lost control of his vehicle." Neither Suh nor the two other passengers in the car were injured according to the report.

Two days later, two passengers in the car told KGW 8 Portland that Suh lied to police about the accident.

Suh's original story to police was that he was trying to pass a taxicab when he lost control of his car. The two passengers now have a different account of what happened.

“When the light turned green, he floored it,” one of the passengers told KGW. “I just remember going so fast and it was violent and just getting thrown around like rag dolls.”

The woman said she sustained injuries in the wreck including a cut on her eyebrow, black eye and a busted lip. Suh, according to reports, was among those who called 911. When he was asked “Are you sure you don’t need an ambulance?” he said, “Yes, everyone is fine.”

More details via KGW:

Yet the female passenger told KGW she did ask Suh to call an ambulance. She said he refused and told her she was fine. She eventually walked down the street and had her husband pick her up and take her to Oregon Health and Science University for treatment.

The woman said nearly 50 people swarmed Suh’s car after the crash and started snapping photos and she felt he was more worried about his image than her injuries.

The amended police report now says that there were four people in the car, not three, and that one person was seriously injured.

Still, authorities told KGW that they have no plans for issuing any citations from the accident. “At no point did anyone there tell an officer that [suh] was driving out of control,” said Sgt. Pete Simpson. “The crash doesn’t meet our threshold for investigation which is vulnerable road user, DUI, or serious trauma injury.”

So some unidentified married woman was in the car with Suh, was hurt and then left the scene without giving her account of what happened to police? Sounds fishy to me.

Sorry not trying to defend the guy, but whenver a celebrity/athlete is involved and people come forward days later with statements you have to wonder. How do we even know she was really in the car?

Even IF it is true I don't think its that likely that Goodell adds to the suspension. Far too much speculation and National Enquirere style reporting here.

I am shocked that Furd and hook haven't blamed the entire accident on Goodell. After all - if Goodell hadn't suspended Suh simply because he accidentally tripped on a Packer player, Suh would have been in Detroit instead of doing good deeds in Portland by safely and carefully driving upstanding women whom he did not know to their destinations.

I am shocked that Furd and hook haven't blamed the entire accident on Goodell. After all - if Goodell hadn't suspended Suh simply because he accidentally tripped on a Packer player, Suh would have been in Detroit instead of doing good deeds in Portland by safely and carefully driving upstanding women whom he did not know to their destinations.

it's become clear to me Billy, that you were alot more hurt by that half-assed little stomp than Dietrich-Smith was. :wacko: