[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did you get?

Bearsfanspud

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did everybody get for Christmas?

My list:

Macbook Pro

Canon EOS Rebel T21

iPhone 4S

Golf balls

New driver and putter.

Had a really nice christmas with the family. Cant wait to hear what everyone got!

That is an awesome haul. Any of those top 3 would have been more than enough for me...not a golfer.

Edited by electricrelish

custom made CD with my favorites

orfice chair for the desk

cell phone

sweater vest

windshield cover so i don't have ta scrape

homemade bread

Every year, I've just used a tarp. I had no idea they actually made something. Duh! I'll have to get some for my family. Did you get a particular brand? I just googled some and saw bad reviews about things blowing away by wind, not heavy duty enuff, etc - so I would like to know what's a recommended one.

homemade bread - mmm, a gift of love.

Edited by electricrelish

I got a Golf Buddy GPS device, which was very cool. A benchmade pocket knife from my cousin who is a Navy Seal. I think he lifted it from a supply depot in Afganistan. The best part was watching my kids who are 8 and 6 opening presents...That was fun!! My son kept yelling "Oh my goodness gracious" after every present...

So much fun...

A room full of good friends drinking champagne and eating delicious food. As much as I could have asked for. That and a fine effort from my fantasy squad that should prove to be enough for the first place loot.

:wacko: I'm a giver, would you consider spending the loot on a keyboard with half the letters :tup:

:wacko: I'm a giver, would you consider spending the loot on a keyboard with half the letters :rofl:

Priceless :tup:

:lol:

Given the sheer volume of jokes made about my tomes (warranted to be sure), I would expect that we would have gotten to the point where they'd actually have to be funny or at least make sense to get a laugh.

It's like the scene in that Steve Martin flick where he has the huge nose. "You've got this to work with? And the best you can come up with is 'Hey big nose'?"

I know very little about televisions and the whole HD experience. We finally bought an HD TV about a year ago. For some time, my son (15) has been stating that the HD cable is fked (not his actual phrasing) and not set up correctly. I said "blah, blah, blah, it's fine."

He bought me an HD cable he got at Wal-Mart, set up the TV and let me clue you all in--HD TV is really cool. You know, the picture is amazing. I recommend it to everyone. And my son was right.