[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best 12 win team to lose to Tim Tebow EVAH!

:tup: I'll give you that one.

P.S. Congrats to your Cowboys. You must be a proud fan today. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

meh...they have the same needs as the almighty Steelers...Oline and DB's

O-Line is absolutely dreadful. The DB's were actually great this year, especially Ike Taylor. However, Tebow & Thomas lit him up like a Christmas tree all day today.

Also, the Steelers weren't almighty today, though they may have lost to the almighty. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

lol

I don't know what the prices are now, but the 2 for 99 cents is why we got them too

The price of synthetic meat paste never goes up.......

Best 12 win team to lose to Tim Tebow EVAH!

Best team to lose in the first round to a team led by the anointed one EVAH!!!

fixed.....

O-Line is absolutely dreadful. The DB's were actually great this year, especially Ike Taylor. However, Tebow & Thomas lit him up like a Christmas tree all day today.

Also, the Steelers weren't almighty today, though they may have lost to the almighty. :wacko:

Anyone else see Hines' face after the TD, looked like a face of "it's over for me"...anyone else think he hangs it up ?? Doesn't have much of a huge roll in this offense anymore.

Anyone else see Hines' face after the TD, looked like a face of "it's over for me"...anyone else think he hangs it up ?? Doesn't have much of a huge roll in this offense anymore.

Honestly, I hope he does. I'd hate to see him go elsewhere, and I think he knows his time is up with the Steelers. Wallace, Brown & Sanders are too good to not be on the field.

Honestly, I hope he does. I'd hate to see him go elsewhere, and I think he knows his time is up with the Steelers. Wallace, Brown & Sanders are too good to not be on the field.

I don't know if you are old enough, Menudo, but this reminds me of the end of Franco Harris. He was done but didn't want to be done. I hope that Hines does not follow his example.

I don't know if you are old enough, Menudo, but this reminds me of the end of Franco Harris. He was done but didn't want to be done. I hope that Hines does not follow his example.

I was young, but, I do remember watching Franco with the Seahawks. It was tough to watch. His last years with the Steelers weren't pretty either. He was a shell of his former self and would choose to go out of bounds rather than get the extra yards.

So happy I agreed to go to the grocery store with Mrs. Puddy early in the 4th. :wacko:

:tup:

My dad called me after the game. He said he was watching in the family room when my mom said, "Overtime? Well, could you just pause it and make some rice for dinner?" So he paused it. She turns the TV on in the kitchen and it happens to be on CBS, so she starts yelling, "Oh, look at him go! Broncos win!" He was like, "What?! No! Don't tell me!" Too late ...