[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midwest weather forcast

nuke'em ttg

Think about it - this was the first NFL season I can ever remember where there were really no snow games or games that were affected much by rain or wind. It was the most "weatherless" season I can recall.

Got cold and chitty here this afternoon. Probably going to get snow tonight. Supposed to be back to high 30s, low 40s by this weekend though so we'll see how it goes. Oh well, knew it couldn't last forever.

we've had some pretty constant 40mph winds all day, at least it's dry, yer right thou it's gonna warm up

Maybe I can finally use the snow thrower that I bought recently. Lots of $$ just gathering dust.

Same here.

I also have a brand new roof snow rake collecting dust.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Maybe a half inch of snow here this morning. The problem was the roads were warm so the first stuff melted but as the night went on the temps dropped to the teens and now that melted stuff is icy. Saw a high school kid park his Camero in the ditch on the way to school this morning and then a 4x4 pick up went off the side, ran down a speed-limit pole sign and climbed back up onto the pavement. Lots of tractor trailers jack knifed on I-44.

And yesterday it was 60o with blue sky golfing weather.

Starting snowing here around noon. It's not heavy but it's been steady. Couple inches on the ground.

Five or six inches total. Not a big storm, but it finally looks like January around here.

storm lake sucks ass, pretty much any packin house town. What biz are ya into?

Yea, the town didn't look like much, but BVU is an expensive little college up there on the lake. I was commissioning the lighting automation system on a dorm building up there. I'm in Omaha the majority of the time, but every now and then I get shipped to BFE Iowa.