[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vancouver here I come!

tazinib1

I think I posted this already but I can't find it. Any how, I'll be leaving for Vancouver on the 28th or this month. 5 day drive time is what we have planned. Along the way, I'll be looking to meet up with some Huddlers for a brew. So you N.Cali,Oregon and Wash Huddlers, let me know if this is do-able.

50 shooting day Bollywood movie :wacko: Should be fun!!

I think I posted this already but I can't find it. Any how, I'll be leaving for Vancouver on the 28th or this month. 5 day drive time is what we have planned. Along the way, I'll be looking to meet up with some Huddlers for a brew. So you N.Cali,Oregon and Wash Huddlers, let me know if this is do-able.

50 shooting day Bollywood movie :wacko: Should be fun!!

I've notified Seattle police.

Taz, do you have permission to work in Canada?

I was banned from Canada after I was caught smuggling in US cigarettes, Kentucky Bourbon and a pair of balls.

I passed through Canada back in 94, got held up at the border for about 2 hrs because I had reckless driving on my record. They were trying to figure out if it was alcohol related. It was, I told them no, they didn't like my answer told me sit while they made some phone calls.

I know someone that had 20 year old shoplifting conviction they wouldn't let him in.

So they can be jerks just getting in to Canada.

Yep! :lol:

Canada hell, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have permission to work in the US. :tup:

:wacko:

you coming through sf?

I believe so..not sure if we are hoteling there first or not.

I'll be posting at each place we decide to rest for the night along the way.

actually get my passport on Thursday. 72hr rush job. Had to have a letter from the production company to get the rush or it would have taken 4-6 weeks. No Beuno!!

You need more than a passport to work in Canada, eh? Like a work visa or something, you hoser.

You need more than a passport to work in Canada, eh? Like a work visa or something, you hoser.

Nope...if I were working for a company from Canada, yes. Heck this isn't even a payroll gig...this is check in hand each week. Non-union gigs have their perks sometimes.