[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vancouver here I come!

tazinib1

Why did you drive down to Mount Vernon? Bellingham has hotels, a cool bar scene, and college girls.

You're preaching to the choir on that one :lol: I argued the exact same points to my boss (who is driving).... no sale.

So your employer is cool with you coming up there illegally? No concerns that they could get shut down and the whole crew sent home, and then being banned from ever working in Canada again?

The EP is the guy who is spear heading this .... and the movie would not get shut down over me and none of other crew would suffer either.

Edited by tazinib1

Taz in a few days....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Oidxh69zA

Edit: What's the trick to posting a link on the new site?

Have to use substitution text, hightlight it and use the link button to enter the url

Have been talking with the producers of the movie and they want to try to smuggle me in. After thinking about it all day yesterday, I've come to the conclusion that me getting into Canada is not worth the risk of somebody else getting busted for smuggling. God I would feel horrible. So I've resigned to the fact that this is a blown gig. We are now working out a way to get me back to California and I'm out $15k for the gig. To make matters worse, my boss will be gone on the gig for 2 months, meaning I have zero work until June. Very depressing...........

Have been talking with the producers of the movie and they want to try to smuggle me in. After thinking about it all day yesterday, I've come to the conclusion that me getting into Canada is not worth the risk of somebody else getting busted for smuggling. God I would feel horrible. So I've resigned to the fact that this is a blown gig. We are now working out a way to get me back to California and I'm out $15k for the gig. To make matters worse, my boss will be gone on the gig for 2 months, meaning I have zero work until June. Very depressing...........

Why don't you just swim?