[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curiosity regarding peoples' past decisions (content or regret)...

irish

Drug Use/Romantic Past  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many drugs have you experimented with (at least tried once)?

• more than 5
    • more than 10
  2. 2. How many sexual partners have you had in your life?

• 1 (not likely but had to provide it as an option)
    • 2 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • more than 50
    • over 100
    • can't remember
    • Puddy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

All I can say is that this thread has me cracking up. What a mess but a great mess at that.

And don't ask me to answer any questions to clear up the choices or questions I asked to begin with because I'm the least experienced out of you all.

Edited by irish

Here's another question- Did it matter to you what kind of past (# of partners and drugs tried) the partner you decided to finally settle down with had? If the person had a crazy past (don't know how to measure that but I guess according to each persons' standards) did it truly stay in the past or did it/does it currently effect your relationship?

Again, to personal, just don't answer.

Here's another question- Did it matter to you what kind of past (# of partners and drugs tried) the partner you decided to finally settle down with had? If the person had a crazy past (don't know how to measure that but I guess according to each persons' standards) did it truly stay in the past or did it/does it currently effect your relationship?

Drugs: No, it only really is a big deal if they're still hooked on them (or hooked at all), because drugs change people while they're hooked, particularly their priorities (even if they haven't gotten over that and could still relapse, it's very concerning, but might necessitate you being there to support them). Kinda also has to do with which ones, to what degree, and recency, but for the most part, kids experiment and most who did are now responsible people. Easy to see past the past there.

Same could maybe be said for experimenting with partners too, but I've actually been recently talking to my old high school girlfriend, who got quite the reputation of getting around after we dated (almost destroyed some friendships of mine), and I'm extremely apprehensive now about putting my thing anywhere near that potential clap trap.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Drugs: No, it only really is a big deal if they're still hooked on them (or hooked at all), because drugs change people while they're hooked, particularly their priorities (even if they haven't gotten over that and could still relapse, it's very concerning, but might necessitate you being there to support them). Kinda also has to do with which ones, to what degree, and recency, but for the most part, kids experiment and most who did are now responsible people. Easy to see past the past there.

Same could maybe be said for experimenting with partners too, but I've actually been recently talking to my old high school girlfriend, who got quite the reputation of getting around after we dated (almost destroyed some friendships of mine), and I'm extremely apprehensive now about putting my thing anywhere near that potential clap trap.

I hear ya. I guess what I'm asking is if a girl is clean (was always safe) but had a very adventurous past with a good deal of partners, some of them not such good guys, a couple one-night standers, some mixed up with drugs but is past all that, would you feel content in your relationship and not be bothered at all by her past?

Completely unfair, but it absolutely did matter. No way would I have settled down with someone like me, I'd never trust the woman. My wife is really cool and funny and far from a prude, but she just never had that really wild streak, it didn't interest her. Which is unusual given she's from Philly. I do love hearing stories about her friends' adventures in high school and college though, just unadulterated whoredom. Talk to them though, they laugh about how straight-laced my wife was back then.

I'm not naive enough to believe my wife could never cheat or leave me for another man if I just wasn't getting it done anymore. What I'm talking about is not having to worry that she's out somewhere getting pounded because she just needs some strange cock every so often. I've known enough of those types to recognize this one is the complete opposite. And what's neat is that her selflessness and devotion has inspired me and made me appreciate that something deeper and more lasting is a billion times more rewarding than what I was doing.