[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning's revelence going to another team: FF wise

tazinib1

Per Profootballtalk.com, Manning has supposedly told the Redskins that he doesn't want to play for them. Reasons: not wanting to play against his brother and the cold weather.

Not to slam any other teams, but Miami looks like the frontrunner to me.

Per Profootballtalk.com, Manning has supposedly told the Redskins that he doesn't want to play for them. Reasons: not wanting to play against his brother and the cold weather.

Not to slam any other teams, but Miami looks like the frontrunner to me.

Wouldn't this eliminate the Broncos and Chiefs as well? Doesn't that just leave Miami and Arizona from the teams most are talking about?

peyton needs to take his talents to south beach. wayne has already let it be known he would love to play in miami again. wayne and marshall with bess in the slot is a great wr corps. fasano is a decent all around TE (solid blocking, decent red zone guy). bush is dual threat rb. either thomas or messam can be the goalline back. we can draft a RT with pick 8. we had the #3 run defense and we are a FS away from having a decent pass def. please please please sign with miami!! (do i sound desperate? thats because i am....saban blew our shot at brees, we decided not to draft matt ryan....i cant take another promising offseason where we whiff on a qb, i'm just glad i will never see henne in a dolphins jersey ever again)

Edited by Kris N

Rumor in KC is that all NFC teams are off the table.

He likely has 3 or 4 years left and his little brother already has 2 rings so that would stop him from wanting to play in the NFC? If he just doesn't see himself fitting into a team there then fine but if this is about his brother and being in the same conference then that seems a bit over the top.

Would love to see him in San Fran but they will not make a decision like that unless it was closer to June ,,, in an earlier post someone said he was likely to make a decision by Tuesday & if that is true San Fran is out & I see it being AZ

Would love to see him in San Fran but they will not make a decision like that unless it was closer to June ,,, in an earlier post someone said he was likely to make a decision by Tuesday & if that is true San Fran is out & I see it being AZ

:brow:

And I agree

Wouldn't this eliminate the Broncos and Chiefs as well? Doesn't that just leave Miami and Arizona from the teams most are talking about?

I think it does IMHO.

While it's cold in KC in December (sometimes), it's also really not that bad quite a bit of the time.

The playoffs could be a different story, though. January in KC can be quite ugly some times...

:thinking:

Peyton is scheduled to meet with Denver tonight ,Arizona and Miami. He also said to have made it known his decision will come by Tuesday.

wonder how he feels about DJ Williams, McBean and Green getting suspended.

wonder how he feels about DJ Williams, McBean and Green getting suspended.

"Hey what happened to the wifi and cell phone service in the building Mr.Elway?"

"Oh that? No worries Peyton...happens once in a while. Now if you would just sign here, we can get you fitted."

Per draftsharks.com. I guess the report that Manning didn't want to play in a cold weather city was wrong.

Free-agent QB Peyton Manning has reportedly narrowed down his list of potential destinations to Denver, Miami, and Arizona. He's set to meet with Broncos brass tonight and will then make his rounds to South Florida and the desert. The Dolphins have been the anointed favorite for awhile now, and we've always liked the Cardinals to win the race. But Denver would make for the most interesting story. Manning is one of the few QBs capable of putting a lid on Tebow Mania. And he'd get to play for Hall-of-Famer and Broncos VP of Football Operations John Elway. Denver's wintry climate is still working against them though. Manning reportedly wants to decide on his new team by this coming Tuesday.

Denver would be a terrible choice for him. DEN's O-line is built up of road graders who run block very well, but their interior O-linemen get overwhelmed physically in pass blocking and Franklin has incredibly slow feet at OT. With Manning's health concerns, I wouldn't give him more than half a season behind that line.

Not sure why Manning would want to play for team like Miami that has an owner who treated Sparano the way he did.

Ross loves big names. Peyton is the biggest name out there so he would be treated like a king in miami. Ross didnt like or choose Sporano, Parcels did. He has been trying to find a replacement coach of his liking ever since Parcels left, so I think that micromanaging approach will not be as evident now that he and Ireland have a coach in place that they like and trust.

Denver would be a terrible choice for him. DEN's O-line is built up of road graders who run block very well, but their interior O-linemen get overwhelmed physically in pass blocking and Franklin has incredibly slow feet at OT. With Manning's health concerns, I wouldn't give him more than half a season behind that line.

I dont think Denver, Arizona or Miami has the "perfect" O line situation for Peyton. But whoever signs him can definitely address that in the draft and FA. I also heard a rumor that if Peyton signs in Denver, Jax would be interested in #7 pick for Tebow. Reiff would be the pick for Denver at 7 or Miami at 8 if one of them lands Peyton. Reiff would be a huge step in the right direction for Denver or Miami in improving their O line for Peyton. And Denver could even make a play for Nicks with their cap space. Add in Dallas Clark and a WR via FA, Denver makes a lot of sense......but still hoping for my dolphins!!