[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's finally official Tebow to the J E T S, JET JETS JETS AGAIN!

keggerz

What the hel1, with how today has gone why not one more tebow thread....I mean you can't make this stuff up

https://twitter.com/...631233417781248

Report: The Jets have traded for Tim Tebow. No really, it appears to be done this time.

https://twitter.com/...629816024055808

Denver has agreed to trade Tim Tebow and a seventh-round pick to the Jets for the NY's fourth-round pick and a sixth-round pick.

:rofl:

EDIT: ESPN just reported that the Broncos and Jets will split the $5 million that was the earlier hangup

EDIT 2: I wonder if the Jets will send Antonio Cromartie to pick Tebow up from the airport...for those that don't know this is what Cromartie tweeted:@Acromartie We don't need Tebow. We sell out every home game let him go to Jacksonville Tampa or Miami.

Edited by keggerz

Joe Willie not too happy about the trade

Joe Namath sounds like he'll be happy if the Jets' trade for Tim Tebow falls through.

The Hall of Fame quarterback on Wednesday told ESPN Radio he did not approve of the deal.

“I am sorry, I do not agree with this situation. I can't agree with it. I just think it’s a publicity stunt. I really think it's wrong. I can’t go for it,” Namath said Wednesday.

“I don’t think they know what they’re doing over there right now.”

The Jets agreed to a trade with the Broncos that would bring Tebow to New York, but it was held up later Wednesday due to a contract provision involving a $5 million payment to Denver.

"I'm baffled. I just think they're kind of mixed up over there," Namath said. "I'm talking about the folks that are making the decisions."

Speculation is the Jets announced the trade on Twitter and the team's official website before getting to the bottom of the contract situation.

"It appears the Jets are trying to grab headlines again just by making noise," Namath said.

Fill in the blank game

Joe Willie: It's unamerican not to have a drink or two with the ladies.

Tim Tebow: Gosh, I sure got some mileage out of the religious talk, but honestly, I sure would enjoy a few glasses of light beer and a nice stiff one right up the pooper.