[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Head coaching candidates...

keggerz

Sean Jensen of the Sun-Times is reporting Bruce Arians is ALSO a finalist along with Bevell and Trestman. I love in state newspaper rivalries.

Sean Jensen also reported that the lobster bisque at Smith and Wollenskys was delicious tonight.

And Scheffler just tweeted "will someone please call the cops on this stalker Taz"

Sean Jensen also reported that the lobster bisque at Smith and Wollenskys was delicious tonight.

And Scheffler just tweeted "will someone please call the cops on this stalker Taz"

took you long enough to show up and contribute absolutely NOTHING to the thread except your recently very predictable troll banter.

:woot:

Edited by tazinib1

I am sorry . . .should I be bragging about "how the Jets are following me on twitter"? :unsure:

:lol:

It was gone as soon as it appeared. I forgot to add the :woot: at the bottom ya big baby.

I got a better one. I thought Fitz was following me at first glance..turned out to be some dude with a Fitz pic named Larry Johnson :lol:

:lol:

It was gone as soon as it appeared. I forgot to add the :woot: at the bottom ya big baby.

I got a better one. I thought Fitz was following me at first glance..turned out to be some dude with a Fitz pic named Larry Johnson :lol:

Awesome . . .please let us know about his next tweet . . .but not about your chat roulette sessions . . .

:lol: Just let me have my fun..I'm bored. Havn't worked at all this month and I'm going bat crazy.

At least I'm not post padding.

I was going to ask, no work for a while? Sorry about not watching commercials, if you let me know any you work on I'll be sure to watch them.

Edited by stevegrab

Telesco/McCoy is a home run for the Chargers. Brilliant,young guys at the helm for the first time in many years. It's a new era for Charger football.

Good hires, darn it. :) I wanted the Bears to land McCoy.

Chicago is reportedly gonna make a HC decision today and make an announcement tomorrow :wacko:

Gotta have time to let it be leaked to the press so it can be reported by every possible news outlet before the actual announcement. That is pretty much how everybody does it. Its like some damn game.

Bears are down to Trestman . . .Arians . . .and Darell Bevell

darrell Bevell also has scheduled a visit to Arizona in the next few days. . . .perhaps knowing he wont get the Bears job? :thinking:

Also . . .wasnt Darrell Bevell the offensive genius behind the gawdawful Vikings offense under Brad Childress?