[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Screws Up vs. Saints Official Game Thread

Chief Dick

done and done. You can't win with these players period. 36 players have cycled through the Cowboys defensive roster. Can't win like that ever. I don't know what it is about this team but they will never do anything if they can't stay on the field and as it looks they can't. Not one single starter is left now that hatcher is out too. Must be something in the water or JJ made a deal with the devil during the Switzer year.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Let's count who had a great game tonight...

Brees - 392, 4

Colston - 107, 1

PT - 57,0; 24,1

Sproles - 12,1; 76,1 (Fumble)

Stills - 75,1

Ingram - 87,1; 15,0

my bookie

done and done. You can't win with these players period. 36 players have cycled through the Cowboys defensive roster. Can't win like that ever. I don't know what it is about this team but they will never do anything if they can't stay on the field and as it looks they can't. Not one single starter is left now that hatcher is out too. Must be something in the water or JJ made a deal with the devil during the Switzer year.

No excuse on offense bro. D I agree we are depleted . On O we just got our dicks handed to us.

No excuse on offense bro. D I agree we are depleted . On O we just got our dicks handed to us.

Totally agree, there is no excuse to be shut down like that by anyone. I know R. Ryan had it out for the Cowboys and his players had his back but no way you can't muster better than 1-9 on 3rd down with players they have. No excuse. This game was a total A$$ showing by Garrett or is it the new OC. Either way we have major problems when it comes to game planning. MAJOR problems. And it only gets tougher. I would hate to see what happens to this team should it get to a playoff game and have to game plan at a playoff level. OH the pain of it all.

Garbage time! Does anyone think Dallas will score any points??

:lol: I needed the points too. and enough with Ryan already. You beat the Cowboys. Here is a cookie

Totally agree, there is no excuse to be shut down like that by anyone. I know R. Ryan had it out for the Cowboys and his players had his back but no way you can't muster better than 1-9 on 3rd down with players they have. No excuse. This game was a total A$$ showing by Garrett or is it the new OC. Either way we have major problems when it comes to game planning. MAJOR problems. And it only gets tougher. I would hate to see what happens to this team should it get to a playoff game and have to game plan at a playoff level. OH the pain of it all.

Dallas will not win the East. You can book that . They will never win on the road at NYG or washington