[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Screws Up vs. Saints Official Game Thread

Chief Dick

I would have thought Romo was an awesome play tonight. Our D is guaranteed to give up 30+ vs the Saints so you figured he would be throwing like crazy

agreed.

I would have thought Romo was an awesome play tonight. Our D is guaranteed to give up 30+ vs the Saints so you figured he would be throwing like crazy

It's kind of hard to have a hugh game with the conservative play calling. And with that TD, maybe Romo will have an awesome 2nd half.

I just don't understand how a team can just fall apart with injuries year after year. It just makes watching games no fun at all. Today Ryan is completely shutting down the Dallas O and out coaching Garrett and his OC badly. No excuse to have 3 completions at half. Time to go to bed. I find out the devastation tomorrow.

At the half Romo has 3 pass completions...Brees has 3 passing TDs

awesome stat, keg. thx.

And we all know what a challenge that is.

IMO Eagles win the division. Such as it is.

looking more likely to happen and watch the g-men finish right behind them.

I just don't understand how a team can just fall apart with injuries year after year. It just makes watching games no fun at all. Today Ryan is completely shutting down the Dallas O and out coaching Garrett and his OC badly. No excuse to have 3 completions at half. Time to go to bed. I find out the devastation tomorrow.

Sort of like how jimmy graham is banged up and colston has constant nagging injuries....

The Cowboy defense allows way too many long, sustained scoring drives that eat up the clock while they can't do the same on offense(other than the TD drive where they handed the ball off to Murray every play, which kills fantasy Romo as well). Too many prime matchups gone bad this season for Romo.