[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bolts @ Broncs - The official thread

darin3

Pretty happy with results..didnt see game as im at work..but followed on phone..went against Manning in one big $$ league..so despite his 20.6 points I am a little more confident going into weekend..Benched Mathews for Stacy in another big $$ league..not too happy with that move..but i thought SD would be playing from behind all game..and lastly went against M.Ball in another big $$ league..all in all a pretty good night..just wish I had played Mathews..had him in lineup all week and switched today..looking forward to watching about 14 hours of football on Sunday...good luck to all in there playoffs this week..

This game is gonna knock some teams right out of the FF playoffs. I agree with BA.....I need a drink.,,,or 3.

Yup, with a great big THUD. The Manning Historic Season Gravy Train got you there, but one poorly-timed, very average game and your team hondas the bed.

Yup, with a great big THUD. The Manning Historic Season Gravy Train got you there, but one poorly-timed, very average game and your team hondas the bed.

The FF gods are alive and well! They wait for us mortals to think we have mastered their game and BAM, they strike like a fast food worker, hurdling a lightning bolt in the form of Andre Caldwell. They had the Gravy Train derailment planned back in September. Waited until the last TNF to lure as many as Bronco crack addicts as possible on board and then the blow the bridge over the Phillip River.

Personally, I was a beneficiary as my juggernaut opponent got 8 points combined from Decker and Moreno.

I had mentioned it in another thread, but if there was ever a week where you'd "want" to face Manning, I thought it was this one. Short week, no Welker and playing against a decent team with nothing to really play for but to screw over a division rival.

This is by no means an "I told you so!", but I thought there was an outside chance Manning & Co. would have a more pedestrian effort this week (by their standards, that is).

Manning still got his owners 21+ points... a far cry from the hugh numbers he's put up this season, though.

I feel fortunate to be up against Moreno/Woodhead/Green and only be down 12.7 points after TNF. :shocking:

Damn Peyton if I lose by 10pts I'm going to blame you !

Not my Stud RB that only gets me 8pts

Not my WR1 that only gets 5pts

Or my TE that gets shut out

And definitely not my kicker if he only gets 1pt

Nope it will be all your fault Peyton & I will talk crap about you for the rest of the season !

Where the heck is the 35pts I'm so used to getting from you ?

I had Rivers, Allen and D. Thomas go last night against Manning, Denver def and Novak. I'm up 6 point. I can't decide if I am happy about that or not.

Simple wait until MNF is over and decide then. I try not to let the early games bug me, there are more players left and plenty more crazy honda can happen.

Anyone know the gametime temperature of last night's game? :wink:

Couldn't have been very cold, nobody on the field was wearing much. Nessler said it had been very cold over the weekend but was nice that day. According to once source they had a high temp of 55, so maybe 45-50 during the game.