[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So done with Chris Johnson

ECK

Ivory looks to be the jets #1 RB.

I drafted him in my main league late, mainly cos' the guy who got CJ2K stole him from infront of me and also took Brady just before me when I wanted him.

Worked out quite well so far though :tup:

I have to start him next week due to bye week. :sad:

Same here. Got Ball, Wilson, Ellington and Hill all on bye!

Hate having to rely on him for anything but I don't have much better options (on my team or waivers). I really liked Ivory that year he started to break out with the Saints. Not sure why he is playing behind CJ and isn't the starter, he appears to do just about everything better.

I knew my RB were going to be weak, but now my supposedly elite/good WR are also doing poorly (Megatron, DThomas, Fitz). Oh well let the bye weeks begin and the dumpster diving commense.

Interestingly ranked 16th in the Huddle's RB rest of season ranking going into this past weekend (and not updated due to Monday night game). I think he is absolutely droppable at this point.

I really wonder how they do the ROS ranking when they update them on Monday. Do players going Monday night just keep their ranking from last week, and won't change again until the following week? It would be really nice for roster management purposes if those players were updated after the MNF game.

Not sure I agree that he is droppable, I suspect if ROS ranking were done now he may be down in the 30-40 range, but not off the charts and that includes the top 70 RB.

When I drafted my FFPC team, and waited until the end of the 6th round to draft my RB2, Johnson kept getting passed over and passed over. Luckily the guy before me finally took him at 6-11, and that left me with Lamar Miller at 6-12. A rare lucky moment in my life - because God help me - I may in a moment of weakness, have done the unthinkable, and lived through the misery I have known before as a Chris Johnson owner. Thank you fantasy football guardian angel.

Edited by rattsass

When I drafted my FFPC team, and waited until the end of the 6th round to draft my RB2, Johnson kept getting passed over and passed over. Luckily the guy before me finally took him at 6-11, and that left me with Lamar Miller at 6-12. A rare lucky moment in my life - because God help me - I may in a moment of weakness, have done the unthinkable, and lived through the misery I have known before as a Chris Johnson owner. Thank you fantasy football guardian angel.

See this insight would have been so, so helpful in mid-August when I took a bite of the apple on my way to eternal damnation. Having never owned him, I thought, "what could possibly go wrong here??"

:bash:

:kicksrock:

I gotta get me one of those

Unfortunately the angel was out taking a piss when I drafted Jordan Cameron and Jordan Reed in that same draft so.......

• Like 2

Yeah I drafted those 2 guys too. And Brady in 2...

Fantasy football is dumb

Patience. Patience. Well, never mind the patience with Brady - think Bortles or Bridgewater, but you have to think the Jordan thing might pan out eventually.

I had Chris Johnson in his 2k year. Therefore, if I have him in every miserable year since I will still at least break even. He won me a lot of money that year.

Same with Foster and much longer ago, Jamal Lewis.

Edited by Tripleshot