[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

8 minutes ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

Gaskin or A. Brown, bucs.

PPR

Flex

Both are similarly ranked this week but I'd start Brown. GL

2 minutes ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

thanks a bunch

My pleasure. 

7 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Trade Brandon Aiyuk for Elijah Mitchell? 1/2 PPR.

WRs (start 4) Ridley, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Juju, Marvin Jones Jr, Aiyuk, Devante Parker

RBs (start 2) Kamara, Henderson, Ingram, Moss

I like Aiyuk more, that 49er backfield can be frustrating too.

Edited by irish

I was offered Metcalf and Miles Sanders for my Montgomery and Thielen.

rest of my WRs and RBs are

WR: Ridley, Godwin, Lamb, Callaway

RB: Henry, Moss, Hines, Elijah Mitchell, Ronald Jones, Marlon Mack

12 man half ppr. start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex

would you do it?

@irish

A few trades to mull. Full PPR.

My roster.

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders, Gainwell, Carson

WR: Hopkins, Deebo, Golladay, R Moore, E Sanders, M Thomas, JUJU

TE: Andrews

K: Succop

DST: Rams

A. Carson for Godwin

Caveat to this deal is my wife's team is hemorrhaging WRs and I can get Z Moss for E Sanders to give me some RB depth.

B. Carson/Deebo for Ridley/Montgomery (or Amari Cooper instead of Ridley)

Not sure I can pull it off, owner and I discussed it but no formal offer.

C. Carson/Deebo for Diggs/Stafford

or

Carson/Deebo for Diggs/ D Harris

Then Trade hurts of Stafford for a RB with upside like Davis, Sermon?

D. You're 2-1 and should be 3-0, STOP IT

Edited by TheGuildedAge

10 team superflex 1/2ppr 16 roster 3 ir

Give TysonW and RMoore 

Get  Julio Jones

Tyson is a time share and they arent even running as much anymore.  I have Moss as a b/u  to CEH and Chubb now, with Mattisno a a handcuff for a semi-healthy cook.  Good enough on RB??

Moore is explosive, but as we have seen, is boom bust.  I have TeeHigg/CHase/Cooks and 2 Free agent waiver options that look as good as Rmoore, maybe better.  His floor is as unattractive as his ceiling is attractive.  That said, how often will I play him, really?  Or, was last week an anomaly?

Julio is a little banged up, but thinking long term late half of the season, could be a great investment and superior to either R Moore or Tyson.

ALSO, i want a roster spot opened up to add a QB.  They are going to be in short supply, and I think thats huge trade capitol in the late season. 

Thoughts?    ps- I am really working my league HARd with the idea of trades.  A couple are coming around. 

Irish bro, seems like every week gets a little bit tougher with these decisions. I cant decide QB and my flex for tomorrow. As of now, I've been using Carr, and he's been outstanding. But the chargers defense seems legit, and have a feeling Carr might lay an egg. Should I stick with him, or go for someone like Mayfield, Darnold, or Heinicke?

And for my flex, going back and forth between AB, Chuba, and Diontae. With AB, feel like he's going to explode on primetime, but still feeling iffy godwin and evans might get more looks. Chuba looks good on paper, but Cowboys defense has also been playing pretty well. And Diontae, the sheer volume he gets is enticing, but is injury prone. Who would you go with? And thanks in advance!

Current roster: 

Qb: Carr

WR: Metcalf, Lamb, Devonta, AB, Sanders, and Diontae Johnson

RB: D. Henry, Najee Harris, Gaskin, and Chuba

TE: Knox

3 hours ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

I was offered Metcalf and Miles Sanders for my Montgomery and Thielen.

rest of my WRs and RBs are

WR: Ridley, Godwin, Lamb, Callaway

RB: Henry, Moss, Hines, Elijah Mitchell, Ronald Jones, Marlon Mack

12 man half ppr. start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex

would you do it?

Nice for you. You are getting an equivalent RB, while upgrading at WR, hit accept.

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

A few trades to mull. Full PPR.

My roster.

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders, Gainwell, Carson

WR: Hopkins, Deebo, Golladay, R Moore, E Sanders, M Thomas, JUJU

TE: Andrews

K: Succop

DST: Rams

A. Carson for Godwin

Caveat to this deal is my wife's team is hemorrhaging WRs and I can get Z Moss for E Sanders to give me some RB depth.

B. Carson/Deebo for Ridley/Montgomery (or Amari Cooper instead of Ridley)

Not sure I can pull it off, owner and I discussed it but no formal offer.

C. Carson/Deebo for Diggs/Stafford

or

Carson/Deebo for Diggs/ D Harris

Then Trade hurts of Stafford for a RB with upside like Davis, Sermon?

D. You're 2-1 and should be 3-0, STOP IT

First thing's first, I can care less what any team's overall record is, I never stop trying to improve the roster, either through the WW or wheeling and dealing in trades. 

A.  I like Carson more than Godwin.  

B.  Take that deal asap if you can get Ridley. The RBs are equivalent and Ridley is way better than Deebo. 

C.  I'd pass on this deal as Stafford and Hurts are neck and neck for me and I like trade B better, getting Ridley over Diggs. 

Final call, do trade B now if you can. GL

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

10 team superflex 1/2ppr 16 roster 3 ir

Give TysonW and RMoore 

Get  Julio Jones

Tyson is a time share and they arent even running as much anymore.  I have Moss as a b/u  to CEH and Chubb now, with Mattisno a a handcuff for a semi-healthy cook.  Good enough on RB??

Moore is explosive, but as we have seen, is boom bust.  I have TeeHigg/CHase/Cooks and 2 Free agent waiver options that look as good as Rmoore, maybe better.  His floor is as unattractive as his ceiling is attractive.  That said, how often will I play him, really?  Or, was last week an anomaly?

Julio is a little banged up, but thinking long term late half of the season, could be a great investment and superior to either R Moore or Tyson.

ALSO, i want a roster spot opened up to add a QB.  They are going to be in short supply, and I think thats huge trade capitol in the late season. 

Thoughts?    ps- I am really working my league HARd with the idea of trades.  A couple are coming around. 

Sure Julio is better than Moore at face value but not that much better to give up Ty'son too.  I'd wait for better. 

2 hours ago, SacksToBeCutler said:

Irish bro, seems like every week gets a little bit tougher with these decisions. I cant decide QB and my flex for tomorrow. As of now, I've been using Carr, and he's been outstanding. But the chargers defense seems legit, and have a feeling Carr might lay an egg. Should I stick with him, or go for someone like Mayfield, Darnold, or Heinicke?

And for my flex, going back and forth between AB, Chuba, and Diontae. With AB, feel like he's going to explode on primetime, but still feeling iffy godwin and evans might get more looks. Chuba looks good on paper, but Cowboys defense has also been playing pretty well. And Diontae, the sheer volume he gets is enticing, but is injury prone. Who would you go with? And thanks in advance!

Current roster: 

Qb: Carr

WR: Metcalf, Lamb, Devonta, AB, Sanders, and Diontae Johnson

RB: D. Henry, Najee Harris, Gaskin, and Chuba

TE: Knox

You roll Carr out there, dude has been dynamite. I'd start Hubbard over the other 2.  Johnson would be my 2nd choice. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MattD said:

Would you trade CeeDee for Ridley and Jamaal Williams? PPR

I'd trade Ceedee for Ridley alone, getting J Williams is a top 25-30 RB bonus.  

9 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Irish I've taken your advice and have been spot on! Having difficulty now choosing Robert Woods over Cordarrelle Patterson! 

Kills me to see Woods behind 3 other recievers & a TE!

I'm glad it's worked out for, certainly I'm bound to screw up, lol.  

Those choices are neck and neck this week but I'm still playing Patterson. 

• Like 1

Who to start at RB buddy?

I have:

Cook (Obvious Starter)

Edmonds, Henderson, Michel, Davis, Mattison are my other options. 
if Gibson doesn’t play I was thinking of picking up McKissic off waivers and playing him as my RB 2. Also have Hubbard on Waivers too.

Edited by Onesickfx

17 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Who to start at RB buddy?

I have:

Cook (Obvious Starter)

Edmonds, Henderson, Michel, Davis, Mattison are my other options. 
if Gibson doesn’t play I was thinking of picking up McKissic off waivers and playing him as my RB 2. Also have Hubbard on Waivers too.

Hey One, 

I'd be playing Edmonds from that list, Hubbard is a close 2nd.  Why is Hubbard on Waivers, is the CMC fan still alive?

Keep an eye on Gibson as I have him as a higher play than everyone on your list including Cook, who he's neck and neck with. McKissic would be an intriguing play. 

11 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey One, 

I'd be playing Edmonds from that list, Hubbard is a close 2nd.  Why is Hubbard on Waivers, is the CMC fan still alive?

Keep an eye on Gibson as I have him as a higher play than everyone on your list including Cook, who he's neck and neck with. McKissic would be an intriguing play. 

No idea, owner is a friend of mine and he’s clueless. He has HUNT as his RB2.

if you get a chance are you able to look at my posting about a trade? “Possible Trade Advise” same owner wants to give up A. Cooper. Let me know what you think. 

and thank you, I’ll start Edmunds. I was going to anyways and I messed up and started Marvin Jones in my flex this week. I wanted either A Brown or Hubbard as flex. Being a father you tend to forget things.

🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, irish said:

First thing's first, I can care less what any team's overall record is, I never stop trying to improve the roster, either through the WW or wheeling and dealing in trades. 

A.  I like Carson more than Godwin.  

B.  Take that deal asap if you can get Ridley. The RBs are equivalent and Ridley is way better than Deebo. 

C.  I'd pass on this deal as Stafford and Hurts are neck and neck for me and I like trade B better, getting Ridley over Diggs. 

Final call, do trade B now if you can. GL

Thank, as always!

My first year everyone laughed at me how much I made moves.

Second year I was worried about people laughing, so I was too late last year on Robinson and Jefferson.

This year I said I am going to be aggressive on waivers. #2 claim on R Moore was not wise in hindsight, LOL.

But it's 99% luck anyway and the moves are what makes it fun to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

No idea, owner is a friend of mine and he’s clueless. He has HUNT as his RB2.

if you get a chance are you able to look at my posting about a trade? “Possible Trade Advise” same owner wants to give up A. Cooper. Let me know what you think. 

and thank you, I’ll start Edmunds. I was going to anyways and I messed up and started Marvin Jones in my flex this week. I wanted either A Brown or Hubbard as flex. Being a father you tend to forget things.

🤦‍♂️

Yeah, Hubbard would've been a better start over Jones. Being a dad takes presidence.  Oh well. I'll look at your trade...

Edited by irish

One last thing. Sorry.

Just got a message saying owner of Barkley wants to trade. Who’s should I offer?

Lineup:

Prescott

D. Cooks

C Edmonds

Henderson

M Davis

mattison 
michel

Hopkins

R Woods

A Brown

Juedy 

M Thomas

Marvin Jones Jr

D Waller

Id offer Either Henderson or Edmonds and Brown for Barkley. 
Or Go 2 RBs for Barkley. 

1 hour ago, Onesickfx said:

One last thing. Sorry.

Just got a message saying owner of Barkley wants to trade. Who’s should I offer?

Lineup:

Prescott

D. Cooks

C Edmonds

Henderson

M Davis

mattison 
michel

Hopkins

R Woods

A Brown

Juedy 

M Thomas

Marvin Jones Jr

D Waller

Id offer Either Henderson or Edmonds and Brown for Barkley. 
Or Go 2 RBs for Barkley. 

I gotta pass on Barkley he hasn't been the same, his team sucks and his schedule sucks an even worse bag of Richards, especially down the stretch. I'd just a rather have Edmonds. 

Edited by irish