[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

43 minutes ago, ASmith said:

PPR
Drop R Jones II for Alex Collins or R Anderson?

mostly a bench move. 
have A Jones, C Patterson and L Murray

Dropping Jones for Anderson is the best value. But getting either is an upgrade. 

QB's for week 5, who gets the start?  

SamD, KirkC, TreyLance

SamD is on fire, Cousins may not have to do much for Minn to beat a bad Det, Trey is a big question mark with big upside, but Ariz D is no slouch. 

"safe" choice looks like Cousins, though he stung me last week, essentially causing my loss.

SamD and Trey both have great story lines...  Both can hurt you (help me) with their feet more than KirkC.  

FWIW, As per FPro's I am "projected" to lose   45%-55%, so a safe Cousins who slightly underperforms in fantasy points in the win may not cut it.  

Wilson got banged up last night, may not be serious but don't like what I'm reading about the finger injury and potential for wearing a splint 6-8 weeks or needing surgery. I'm concerned with my backup situation in Matt Ryan, especially since he has a bye next week. I've got space to carry a 3rd QB if needed for a couple of weeks as most of my bye issues don't start until week 9. Available (FA) starting QBs in order from an ROS sheet, showing with next 3 opponents starting week 6. Is one of these worth adding, I'd be dropping a WR like Callaway/Patrick to add them or could replace Ryan with them. 

Ben            SEA, bye, @CLE

Wentz        HOU, @SF, TEN

Mayfield     ARI, DEN, PIT

Mac Jones DAL, NYJ, @LAC  

I had Jimmy G on this list initially, but his questionable status and week 6 bye make him no better than current backup Ryan. That's about it for starting QBs

Or is Geno Smith a decent fill in option, at least as good as those above. I'd have to wait to get him next week when waivers run, I doubt any other owner would add him, even to block me (roster moves cost $2 and they'd need to hold him most of the week at least to prevent me using him week 6). 

16 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Thoughts? Other than I should have played Woods! He was rated 28 points below Jefferson. With Panthers on offense I dont see Hurts having much play time. So Jones for me. Thanks! 

I apologize as I would've told you to play Woods over Corey Davis, I missed that one. That was an easy choice for me and just screwed the pooch there. 

Who are deciding between Hurts and Daniel Jones?

13 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

QB's for week 5, who gets the start?  

SamD, KirkC, TreyLance

SamD is on fire, Cousins may not have to do much for Minn to beat a bad Det, Trey is a big question mark with big upside, but Ariz D is no slouch. 

"safe" choice looks like Cousins, though he stung me last week, essentially causing my loss.

SamD and Trey both have great story lines...  Both can hurt you (help me) with their feet more than KirkC.  

FWIW, As per FPro's I am "projected" to lose   45%-55%, so a safe Cousins who slightly underperforms in fantasy points in the win may not cut it.  

I'm playing Cousins there. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Wilson got banged up last night, may not be serious but don't like what I'm reading about the finger injury and potential for wearing a splint 6-8 weeks or needing surgery. I'm concerned with my backup situation in Matt Ryan, especially since he has a bye next week. I've got space to carry a 3rd QB if needed for a couple of weeks as most of my bye issues don't start until week 9. Available (FA) starting QBs in order from an ROS sheet, showing with next 3 opponents starting week 6. Is one of these worth adding, I'd be dropping a WR like Callaway/Patrick to add them or could replace Ryan with them. 

Ben            SEA, bye, @CLE

Wentz        HOU, @SF, TEN

Mayfield     ARI, DEN, PIT

Mac Jones DAL, NYJ, @LAC  

I had Jimmy G on this list initially, but his questionable status and week 6 bye make him no better than current backup Ryan. That's about it for starting QBs

Or is Geno Smith a decent fill in option, at least as good as those above. I'd have to wait to get him next week when waivers run, I doubt any other owner would add him, even to block me (roster moves cost $2 and they'd need to hold him most of the week at least to prevent me using him week 6). 

First of all, I think Wilson is done for most of the meaningful fantasy season. I think 6-8 weeks is the minimum for the injury he suffered. 

I'd carry 3 QBs, holding Wilson for any playoff run you may have and grab Mayfield in the interim, dropping Callaway as he's had his chance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MJSimp21 said:

Got offered John Taylor and JaMaar Chase for Zeke  .5PPR

Rb: Najee, Zeke, Mitchell/sermon, Murray, McKissic 

WR: KAllen, Pittman, Meyers, Aiyuk, Patrick, MT

Thanks!

That's a ridiculous deal for you and you should hit accept asap!  Taylor is at least equivalent to Zeke imo and you're getting a top 15 WR for free!

Holy hell, did the other owner fall and hit his head?  He should be checked on immediately. 

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

I grabbed Mattison off waivers. If Cook is out, do you play Mattison over Miles Sanders, Pollard, or gainwell?

Mattison would start over all of those guys if Cook is out.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, irish said:

Mattison would start over all of those guys if Cook is out.  

Thanks. This is my current  lineup in bold below, full ppr. I would start Mattison if cook out.

Thoughts

QB: hurts

RB: Zeke, Carson, Pollard, A Collins, Sanders, Gainwell, Mattison

WR: Deebo, Hopkins, Golladay, E Sanders

TE: Andrews

Would look like:

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke

RB: Sanders (Mattison)

WR: hopkins

WR: Deebo

FLEX: E Sanders

Edited by TheGuildedAge
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, irish said:

I apologize as I would've told you to play Woods over Corey Davis, I missed that one. That was an easy choice for me and just screwed the pooch there. 

Who are deciding between Hurts and Daniel Jones?

Cooks is my unknown. I think Jones/Hurts same? 

2 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Cooks is my unknown. I think Jones/Hurts same? 

I like Hurts more this week. Who are the options other then Cooks?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

I like Hurts more this week. Who are the options other then Cooks?

1) Woods - to late

2) Higgins

3) Gaskin

4) Cory Davis

5) D. Shultz TE

but next week who do I exchange Woods for? My line up posted. Btw were from Boise and love Kellen Moore! He will be an asset to Dallas!

Flex question 1/2ppr

I am starting to think that HRenfrow (very consistent and has a terrific matchup this week) , and perhaps ESanders are more favorable starts compared to my currently questionalble sutton, Brandon Cooks' brutal matchup, or Moss (rb).  

renfrow, moss, sutton, sanders this week only.  who do you like?

40 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

1) Woods - to late

2) Higgins

3) Gaskin

4) Cory Davis

5) D. Shultz TE

but next week who do I exchange Woods for? My line up posted. Btw were from Boise and love Kellen Moore! He will be an asset to Dallas!

I love what Moore has done this year, the Cowboys are a force to what out for!

Cooks is still the play. I'll have to look at next week, after the first settled but it seems Woods is back to being a mainstay in the lineup, maybe even over Cooks. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, irish said:

I love what Moore has done this year, the Cowboys are a force to what out for!

Cooks is still the play. I'll have to look at next week, after the first settled but it seems Woods is back to being a mainstay in the lineup, maybe even over Cooks. 

Agree about Kellen & possibly Woods over Cooks! You Rock!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Flex question 1/2ppr

I am starting to think that HRenfrow (very consistent and has a terrific matchup this week) , and perhaps ESanders are more favorable starts compared to my currently questionalble sutton, Brandon Cooks' brutal matchup, or Moss (rb).  

renfrow, moss, sutton, sanders this week only.  who do you like?

I still like sutton and probably Moss next. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irish said:

I still like sutton and probably Moss next. 

Thank you.  This week is a tough one, I am vs #1 guy and he is not only savvy but lives and breathes improving his team week to week.  

The next 3 weeks should theoretically be easier due to recent injuries on opponents teams.   We;ll see. 

3 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Hey Irish,

boyd or laviska this week in the flex?  PPR 

What's up Decisions-Decisions

Boyd for me. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

@irish

SOME TRADE QUESTIONS.

ROSTER BELOW.  10 team Full ppr

QB: hurts

RB: Zeke, Carson, Pollard, A Collins, Sanders, Gainwell, Mattison

WR: Deebo, Hopkins, Golladay, E Sanders

K: Prater

DST: Rams

1st SCENARIO

Would you dump Golladay and E Sanders to try to land a Ridley or A Cooper, or should I just stay put and wait for Michael Thomas

2nd SCENARIO

Would you be willing to part with Andrews?

I may be able to move Mattison, Andrews, and Golladay to the Cook owner for McKissic, Mike Evans, and Kyle Pitts.

If I don't get Pitts, it may be a Mattison, Andrews, and Golladay/E Sanders for Evans and McKissic, then I would have to grab Goeddert, Ertz, henry, Cook, Engram off waivers as a TE

I wonder though if Mattison is a nice stash.

3rd SCENARIO

1. More of a question, but I am targeting Ridley because owner's team is real banged up and he's off net week.

2. If I were to move Golladay and E Sanders, are you comfortable with flexing Pollard, Gainwell, or Mattison, am I sacrificing to much now for later.

3. I grabbed E Sanders due to some byes I have and him have a nice two games and Golladay having it rough.

Edited by TheGuildedAge