[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey G4C,

Happy creepy Friday for sure!

I'm easily playing the Lions here as I think the Browns are one of the worst plays of the week. 

GL

I hate the 9ers.  I thought potentially there would be a better outlook for the Browns. maybe I'm blind with hate

also curious on your take between Addison in Chicago getting his shot, or Demercado against the Rams (not scared of Ingram)?

7 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

I hate the 9ers.  I thought potentially there would be a better outlook for the Browns. maybe I'm blind with hate

also curious on your take between Addison in Chicago getting his shot, or Demercado against the Rams (not scared of Ingram)?

I'm playing Addison between those 2 for sure. I'm absolutely scared of Ingram, especially with him listed as the stater.  I think Demercado has a better game, but who knows and they're certainly splitting. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, irish said:

I'm playing Addison between those 2 for sure. I'm absolutely scared of Ingram, especially with him listed as the stater.  I think Demercado has a better game, but who knows and they're certainly splitting. 

I've been waiting to ride the Addison train.  I think Osborn and Hock clear it out for him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish Hey! ND fan? Big game vs USC today! 

Start 2 (PPR):

Keaton Mitchell (just activated off IR) vs TEN in London

J Reynolds @ TB

D'onta Foreman vs MIN

Dotson @ ATL

I am a ND fan, not a crazy diehard. Laid down a big whooping tonight!  

I'd start Foreman and Reynolds (by a hair over Dotson).  

Ugh a kicker question, I drafted Dicker from the chargers and then gave him up for Folk when I had to cover his by... Folk's playing the Bills in London tomorrow morning, am I better off going back to dicker the kicker??? 

I will need to replace Folk next week anyways since he has a bye.

8 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Hi Irish,

2 QB league. Mahomes is my #1.

He offered his Dak and Hollywood for my Goff and Mattison. What you think 

Puka, AJ, Ridley and Wilson are my top 4 wr.

KW III, Monty are my top 2 rb. Also have Roschon, Javonte and Pierce.

The Dak and Hollywood side of the deal is the better side of the deal. The little bit that you lose getting Dak, you gain back and then some getting Hollywood for Mattison. 

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Ugh a kicker question, I drafted Dicker from the chargers and then gave him up for Folk when I had to cover his by... Folk's playing the Bills in London tomorrow morning, am I better off going back to dicker the kicker??? 

I will need to replace Folk next week anyways since he has a bye.

I have Dicker as a top 5 kicker in fantasy RoS. I like him better this week, long term, and he's already had his bye week.  Get Dickey with it!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irish said:

The Dak and Hollywood side of the deal is the better side of the deal. The little bit that you lose getting Dak, you gain back and then some getting Hollywood for Mattison. 

Just to clarify, you think I should accept the trade offer of me getting Dak and Hollywood and giving him Goff and Mattison?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Just to clarify, you think I should accept the trade offer of me getting Dak and Hollywood and giving him Goff and Mattison?

Yup, it's a fair deal but I think you're getting the better end. 

2 hours ago, irish said:

I am a ND fan, not a crazy diehard. Laid down a big whooping tonight!  

I'd start Foreman and Reynolds (by a hair over Dotson).  

Yes y’all did!

thanks for the input— caveat: i have Higgins, but am worried of a classic Higgins-injured-but-plays-but-goose-eggs game. Would you agree to start Reynolds over him this week?

5 hours ago, Tropic Lunder said:

Yes y’all did!

thanks for the input— caveat: i have Higgins, but am worried of a classic Higgins-injured-but-plays-but-goose-eggs game. Would you agree to start Reynolds over him this week?

I absolutely would start Reynolds over Higgins this week.  Hell, Higgins is a GTD and may not even go. He could be a decoy, he could get hit once and be out again. If he plays and does well, then you'll have a little more confidence for next week. What's the worst that happens, Higgins goes for 28, his highest output on the season (his 3 other weeks are single digit efforts) and Reynolds gets 3 points. 

33 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish!

I/2ppr 

I am flexing Spears this morning over THIggins, KMitchell, and Charbonet.   

White knuckling, but I think its the right move.    Yea or nea?

I think that is the only choice to make. I can't play Higgins because, as I said above, he could be out altogether, be a decoy, or get hit once and be done. I need to see what Mitchell's use is first.  It comes down to Charbonnet or Spears and I'm taking Spears.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, play anyy of these kickers over Tucker this week?

Screenshot_20231015_084608_Fantasy.jpg

Always a tough call with kickers. Just play Tucker.  However, I do have guy feelings about McManus, McPherson, Myers and Dicker being better this week. 

Good morning brother!

Any opinion on the following WR / TE position?  Standard league, start 3 of the following:

Marquise Brown @ LAR

Drake London vs WAS

Hockenson @ CHI

Nico Collins vs NO

Chris Olave @ HOU

They all seem to be the same player this week.  Leaning toward Hockenson and 2 others, with Jefferson out.  Note: Marquise Brown was sick this week and is a 4 o'clock start.

Thanks Irish for your thoughts as always, I wish I had a healthy WR1 on the team.  

35 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Does it change anything that I'm starting Lamar?

Nope. 

36 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Good morning brother!

Any opinion on the following WR / TE position?  Standard league, start 3 of the following:

Marquise Brown @ LAR

Drake London vs WAS

Hockenson @ CHI

Nico Collins vs NO

Chris Olave @ HOU

They all seem to be the same player this week.  Leaning toward Hockenson and 2 others, with Jefferson out.  Note: Marquise Brown was sick this week and is a 4 o'clock start.

Thanks Irish for your thoughts as always, I wish I had a healthy WR1 on the team.  

Morning Eagle, 

Hope all is well.  That's certainly a hodgepodge!  

From that group I'm definitely starting Nico and Olave. My toss up is Bruening Hockenson and Hollywood and I want to start Hollywood. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

1/2 ppr
Ford or Higgins?

full ppr (need 2 below)
Z Moss, Downs or Higgins?

.5 PPR - Ford, just can't risk Higgins this week, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. 

Full PPR - Same from above, so Moss and Downs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Last minute check now that injuries and stuff have settled.

RB: Ford, Foreman, or Demercado

Flex: Nico or Lockett

I'm leaning Foreman and Nico (but kind of like Demercado in a think you're the smartest guy in the room and he gets you 8 points kind of way, LOL)

Foreman and Nico for me.