[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you to The Huddle- Tyler Eifert

Tally

I drafted him with my last round pick in my big money local as my backup to G. Olsen. Eifert is not a player I really had any familiarity with and the only reason I drafted him was because of the information I read about him on The Huddle. So to the person that asked the question a few weeks ago if The Huddle was worth the money... this is a perfect example of why this is the best fantasy football site on the internet and worth every penny.

Edited by Tally
  • Like 1

I started him in a league and a lot in my DF line ups..i knew he was in for a big week against OAK. Hes the #2 behind Green..he should be solid. After week 2 he has a few tough match ups, so well see if he only has success against bad def or if he can still produce against good def.

I waited on TE in all my drafts this year. I would just grab the last remaining upper tier TE that fell to me, and that was Eifert a lot. Drafted him in 6 out of 8 leagues, picked him up as a FA in one league where somebody dropped him (dropped Daniels for him). So I have him in 7 of 8 (in the one Cameron fell further), started him in 5 of them, benched him for R Rodgers in the other 2.

I also thank you for the advice Huddle! :clap:

Edited by PPIchamp