[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.E.L.A.X. Pull up a chair and experience the magic.

Cowboyz1

I going to say this once so pay attention.

What if this defense is about to show us something special. Something that no one has ever seen before. What if, Lee, RoMac, and Hitch show us what playing linebacker is all about and bring us back in time when Singletary, Marshall and OW ruled the line of scrimmage? What if this new D line rotation of Lawrence, Crawford, Hardy, and Gregory prove to be unstoppable. What if Mo is about to show us what we have been waiting to see since we drafted him?

When you think about it, if this defense is as good as I think it's going to be, Weeden or Cassel may not have to do much. What if, all they have to do is score a touchdown and 3 field goals a game and not turn the ball over? If you're judging Weeden on what you saw in Arizona a couple of years back, or what you saw in Cleveland long ago, Don't. He's had two years in the same system, under the same OC, and time with the ones due to Romo taking every Wed as Vet days. He's not the same QB, he's grown. With a defense to help him and not put him behind having to come back, the pressure to do it all won't be there.

You see, our corners won't have to cover all that long anymore before the dogs begin mauling opposing teams QBs. JJ sent a message to WR's that the middle of the field has a sentry now. Cross at your own risk!

Currently, the Cowboys defense ranks #1 against the run and if you consider only points scored by offenses driving against them, they lead the league in points against also.

When have you ever seen that happen from a Cowboys defense? When's the last time a Cowboys defense held a runner to negative yards rushing? Did you see any wide open receivers running down field? I didn't, and neither did Bradford.

What if this is about to become one of those years you THOUGHT was going to be a disaster, but in reality turns into one of the best seasons we have ever seen.

A season were we get to watch a Cowboys defense take over the games so that the Offense need only not turn the ball over and score a minimum of points in order to win.

I see the Cowboys winning enough games to keep us in the division and allow Romo to come in and take the team to another level and role into the playoffs with a top flight defense and an offense firing on all cylinders.

I'm telling you boys and girls, get ready for a wonderful, wonderful ride. I feel it in my bones, there is something special about this team. There is a reason Dez and Romo aren't done for the season. There is a reason Hardy's suspension was reduced to 4 games. There is even a reason Ro Mac was suspended for 4 games. Of course the reasons for the latter was because they uked up but in the big picture it allowed other players to get deep into the system and contribute early.

What I am telling you is this. The season is far from over. In fact, it's only week 2 and 8 weeks from now this team is going to be poised for a magical run.

Mark my words, this year is going to be something special. Go Cowboys. :pop:

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Stop.

WHAT IF They paid the person that did all the work DeMarco Murray Instead of loud mouth overrated Dez?

WHAT IF They paid Bruce Carter the BEST PLAYER on that defense besides Sean Lee instead of letting him go?

Just stop please.

I could swear I see something. You guys see something. Looks like some guy that checked out some time ago. I must be seeing things.Oh well........must have been a bad day dream.

I could swear I see something. You guys see something. Looks like some guy that checked out some time ago. I must be seeing things.Oh well........must have been a bad day dream.

Well since you quoted the troll, now I'm seeing it. :angry:

Remember now. There are 3 missing players on this defense.

Every team deals with injuries its part of the game need to have depth to contend and I still believe they have a very good chance at still competing when playoff time comes. But you have to get there first and that may be a very hugh up hill climb for them at this point

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1