[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

If he's so great, how come he didn't get a shot earlier?

Apparently that is not a fair point to bring up. Comparing Christine Michael to Christine Michael is a fallacy. Comparing Christine Michael to Jake Arrieta is more of a rationale thought process.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Apparently that is not a fair point to bring up. Comparing Christine Michael to Christine Michael is a fallacy. Comparing Christine Michael to Jake Arrieta is more a rationale through process.

Well - and there you go then. :)

• Like 1

no one has raved about him here. No one has said he's so great. Imo, McFadden hasn't really been given a shot

People are hopping in this thread seeing what they want but forgot to put their tarded helmets on...I dropped Maxx Williams for him and managed to get Barnidge in a 14 team league...

If it doesn't work out then he gets dropped...I mean he's only my RB4...

But the C-Mike haters might be worse than the man crushers....:lol:

truth. And I'm not even sure who the man crushers are wtf

exactly....this thread is kinda funny....I can't find a single post where anyone was hyping the dude up like that....

I don't care what is going on at other forums because I don't post there....but the haters posting here are being ridiculous...

Best possible waiver wire add available?

Should play and get most of the carries right away?

Same career path as one of the best pitchers in baseball?

I must of imagined all those posts.

who compared him to Arrieta?....oh me, in an obvious joke...kinda like your post...

I don't see myself rereading the while thread. If some newb that I never read before preejaculated about Michael...so be it

If we don't pre-ejaculate over Michael, we might not get to ejaculate at all, and nobody wants blue balls...

• Like 4