[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

By the way - I'm glad we're keeping this thread alive.. :)

Back on point...Christine Michael clueless on what "increased role" means...and LInehan refers to him as C-Mike :pickle:

"I'm just as clueless as you are,'' the running back told reporters Thursday. "Those guys did say I'm going to get a little bit more carries, but we'll see on Sunday.

"I'm just going to help to do my part. Whatever that bigger part consists of, I'm going to just do what I have to do."

You guys all off topic but I have a very very important question.

Lets assume for a second that this guy blows up and this becomes another Linsanity story.

Would we have to call it Christianity?

• Like 1

You guys all off topic but I have a very very important question.

Lets assume for a second that this guy blows up and this becomes another Linsanity story.

Would we have to call it Christianity?

On the 7th day, God rested ... C-Mike took over

• Like 1

Nice article here: https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/friday-film-room-christine-michael

"I wish I could find something on film that indicates why the Seahawks would give up on Michael, but it's not there. Sure, he fumbled in the team's first preseason game this summer, but he busted a few runs around the edge, too. I've read that Michael kept running into the backs of his offensive linemen—and have said as much on my podcast—but a repeat viewing of the film really doesn't show this. No, whatever went wrong for Michael went wrong for him off the field. And I should make it clear: just because I believe the only thing we can really go by without locker room access is actual on-field performance doesn't mean I think off-field stuff can't be a factor. My contention is simply that we're never going to know the truth, because nobody has incentive to tell us. Seahawks coaches talked to the media about "consistency" and "dependability," which may be code for Doesn't Work Hard or Is A Knucklehead, but it may be code for other stuff, too. We can't know."

• Like 1