[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

:pop: Waiting for grits to give you the thrashing you deserve (like nothing happened in those 19 days between his posts). What a troll and a moran.

Easy to change your tune once the tune changes. Bottom line is Grits claimed Michael was a 4th stringer who would never see the field to barley a mention of RBBC once the rumors of him starting began. He can try to deny what his posts clearly show in order to try and save face or he can admit it he was wrong and move on.

• Like 1

pad

Cause really..what else is there to do in this thread at this point? We can't all bicker over manure that changed over time due to injuries that occurred and changing team needs.

:shrug:

It wasn't worth it ... I have maintained IF CMix got into the mix that all he would do is water down the backfield ... feel free to review my posts, or not ... I don't care either way.

I'm a bit disappointed but completely understand, trying to argue with idiots can be dangerous.

Maybe drills mean nothing. Maybe that FAAB wad you blew on Michaels in anticipation of him starting will still be worth it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RainerSabinDMN/status/656873644757401600

Who blew a FAAB wad on him? Michael believers are hogs, we made the pickup when he was free (me), or true hogs, the Christine Primes, who drafted this stud. All you Johnny come lately's are just a bunch of band wagon wanna be's.