[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

I think the best thing about this thread is Bobby is just killing girl name but will possibly starting him by wk 8 :lol:

New language filter? :rofl:

And yes - the league where I picked up Christine Michael is one where I had Charles. So, starting C-Mike in the future is a possibility.

Edited by Bobby Brown

To be fair I didnt really compare CMike to Arrieta. I only suggested that a change of scenery can be good for a player, using Arrieta as an example. I also stated that I believed a 4th stringer would end up being the starter for the cowboys. And according to reports he is/will be starting this week. I don't really care if you dislike Michael or if you think he sucks but he should be owned in all leagues and formats. I simply suggested beating the masses and picking him up on the cheap. Now let's see how the change of scenery thing plays out.

To be fair I didnt really compare CMike to Arrieta. I only suggested that a change of scenery can be good for a player, using Arrieta as an example. I also stated that I believed a 4th stringer would end up being the starter for the cowboys. And according to reports he is/will be starting this week. I don't really care if you dislike Michael or if you think he sucks but he should be owned in all leagues and formats. I simply suggested beating the masses and picking him up on the cheap. Now let's see how the change of scenery thing plays out.

All I heard was 'BEST RB EVAH!'

I am NOT saying he is going to suck because he sucked in Seattle.

The knock on CMix has been that he hasn't been able to jump to the next level (the NFL level) mentally, that the NFL game is too fast for him. Last time I checked Seattle and Dallas both play in the same league so the game isn't any slower in Dallas than it is in Seattle.

It's possible that the level of complexity of the Seattle offense is a bit above Dallas. Not saying better, but possibly asking the RB to understand more.

This sounds an awful lot like what I have been saying all along:

Christine Michael - RB - Dallas Cowboys
Posted 10/20/15 12:22am ET

Dallas Cowboys RB Christine Michael is expected to receive more carries in the Week 7 game against the New York Giants.

Huddle Up: Michael has received two carries in two games so far this season, and any increased involvement would dilute the Dallas RB workload even further with Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden already splitting touches

I have him on my bench and this weekend ends one of two ways for me:

He looks good/great and I immediately trade him to the Cowboy fan in my league

He looks mediocre or bad and I cut him

This sounds an awful lot like what I have been saying all along:

Christine Michael - RB - Dallas Cowboys
Posted 10/20/15 12:22am ET

Dallas Cowboys RB Christine Michael is expected to receive more carries in the Week 7 game against the New York Giants.

Huddle Up: Michael has received two carries in two games so far this season, and any increased involvement would dilute the Dallas RB workload even further with Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden already splitting touches

:shrug: I choose to use my speculative roster spots on players that are a little more on the radar than 4th on the depth chart ...

That sounds nothing like you have been saying all along.... :innocent:

Straight off the waiver wires! Diane's Fantasy Football week 7. Picks, predictions, studs&duds and of course some smack talk. Who are your top players?!?!!! Who are your fillers? I will be playing McCown in place of Rogers & Pittsburgh Defense in place of my Green Bay defense.

You're not hard to look at, but.... Bye, Felicia. Self promotion here is a no-go..
  • Like 1