[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

Are you asking for a no-fly zone? Haha, but I agree, no one knows what is going to happen until it happens. It's pointless to keep arguing in circles. I've rostered Christine on every team I can. I'll wait to see what happens week 7 before I decide if I'm keeping him.

:lol: exactly, my point was that it is just going in circles....I have him in a 14 teamer and I will decide after week 8...it's slim pickin's in that league though..

Lynch did get dinged and missed some time. And Robert Turbin took the handoffs when Lynch was down along with being the change of pace when Lynch needed a break. There are some realisms out there to observe. You can pretend they didn't happen, but they did.

what are you even talking about? haha

what are you even talking about?

You were insinuating that Lynch never went down or had a 2nd RB while in Seattle. Despite the thought that highly hyped and higher drafted Michael would be the sub in for Lynch; Turbin was actually 2nd in line when Michael was on the roster and Turbin got the work when Lynch was injured.

I didn't care about Michael in Seattle unless Lynch got hurt...

What were you caring about Avernuts? I'm simply trying to help you out here.

Lynch got hurt last year. Ask yourself. What did Michael do when Lynch wasn't playing?

Edited by Bobby Brown

What everyone seems to be missing here is this.........IF Christine Micheal, AKA CMike AKA C-Mix, AKA C-mix alot gets his first shot to be the starting running back and stinks up the joint. We will have gone through not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 running back that can't run the football behind supposedly "the best line in football". Which leaves us in awfully bad shape. Considering our coaches have been watching these guys for 2 years and two full training camps for Randle, a full training camp for DMC and 3 years of practice squad and a few practices for the forum phenom and they still can't spot a running back with talent. Doesn't give me warm fuzzy about our running back talent scouts or our RB coaches.

That is WAY too many running back looks for even the laws of averages to kick in at some point. While also making the case for not drafting a RB this year looks like a MAJOR blunder.

What everyone seems to be missing here is this.........IF Christine Micheal, AKA CMike AKA C-Mix, AKA C-mix alot gets his first shot to be the starting running back and stinks up the joint. We will have gone through not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 running back that can't run the football behind supposedly "the best line in football". Which leaves us in awfully bad shape. Considering our coaches have been watching these guys for 2 years and two full training camps for Randle, a full training camp for DMC and 3 years of practice squad and a few practices for the forum phenom and they still can't spot a running back with talent. Doesn't give me warm fuzzy about our running back talent scouts or our RB coaches.

That is WAY too many running back looks for even the laws of averages to kick in at some point. While also making the case for not drafting a RB this year looks like a MAJOR blunder.

In all fairness, the whole offensive dynamic changes when the defense has to respect the passing game. When the defense has the luxury of putting 9 guys in the box and ignoring the passing game altogether it makes the job of the O-Line and running backs much more difficult.

• Like 1

In all fairness, the whole offensive dynamic changes when the defense has to respect the passing game. When the defense has the luxury of putting 9 guys in the box and ignoring the passing game altogether it makes the job of the O-Line and running backs much more difficult.

Agreed, I made the same argument. I'm just saying, when all is said and done, one of these guys had better be good.

You were insinuating that Lynch never went down or had a 2nd RB while in Seattle. Despite the thought that highly hyped and higher drafted Michael would be the sub in for Lynch; Turbin was actually 2nd in line when Michael was on the roster and Turbin got the work when Lynch was injured.

What were you caring about Avernuts? I'm simply trying to help you out here.

Lynch got hurt last year. Ask yourself. What did Michael do when Lynch wasn't playing?

Wow :huh: ...

Edit: I'll answer your question even though you're on some dumb chit haha...

Turbin had reps with the first team and they were not happy with Michael...this isn't the first time this happened in Seattle...as was mentioned a page or two ago...

If you're going to compare Seattle's situation to the one in Dallas which is what you're implying then I find it ironic you're calling me nuts ....

It's hilarious how many people are trying to bash a waiver pick like some of us are saying he's a top 10 RB....

Edited by Avernus

Ever hear of a MLB pitcher named Jake Arietta? He never lived up to his billing until the Cubs traded for him and provided him with a change of scenery and new coaches. Almost overnight he became the best at his position and the likely Cy Young Award winner.

• Like 1

who are you dropping for him?....Sammy Watkins? No...Reuben Randle? Eh, it's debatable....

Also, this is probably a question for the advice forum

:razz:

it was more of a theoretical question not a WDID. Jeez....semantics

:lol:

Depends what you were willing to spend to get him off waivers, leading into week 5 when he was the hot pickup, by now he's long gone.

not true. My redrafts are all people who don't invest in 3rd string RBs. AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to compare Seattle's situation to the one in Dallas which is what you're implying then I find it ironic you're calling me nuts ....

It's hilarious how many people are trying to bash a waiver pick like some of us are saying he's a top 10 RB....

Avernuts, why would post this and then like the post about comparing Michael to a Cy Young award winner? :lol: