[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - What do you need tonight?

MothAudio

RWOL league - Up 5.08 with Palmer and S. Smith vs Mathieu.

RunningAhead league - Up 34 with S. Smith and Arizona vs nada.

Audiophile league - Down 10.8 with Aiken and D. Johnson vs nada.

Family league - Up 5.72 with Palmer and Arizona vs Fitz.

In my work league I'm 2 and 4 going against a department head who has been unstoppable at 6 and 0. I'm up 183 to 134, she has Fitz and Catanzaro. I want this win to hand the monster team it's first loss.

In my other league I'm down by 2 and I have Arizona defense and the kicker. I should be good, rest of the leagues I already have the win locked down

12-team standard: up 3, my Catanzaro vs. his ARI defense.... should be close

12-team PPR: up 5ish, my Catanzaro vs. his Palmer... I'm probably toast

12-team PPR: up 71+, I'm done, he has Fitz and ARI defense... should be OK

16-team 0.5 IDP PPR: up 8, my Lawrence Guy (DE) vs. his Kamar Aiken.... should be close

12-team IDP PPR: up 37, battle of the kickers... my Catanzaro vs. his Tucker....

16-team IDP PPR: up 90 with my Webb (CB, may be out) vs. his Flacco and Buchanon/Hill (safeties)... should be good

Basically hoping for like 4-5 FGs from Catanzaro and a quieter game from Palmer and nothing from Aiken.

Edited by darin3

UGH. I was down pretty big heading into the late games yesterday. Woodhead and green garbage time put me within striking distance.

Thanks to John Brown and a solid effort from Arizona d I took the lead. Thanks to the cards punter taking his grand old time in getting that punt off I'm most likely going down. From jubilation to gut punch.

UGH. I was down pretty big heading into the late games yesterday. Woodhead and green garbage time put me within striking distance.

Thanks to John Brown and a solid effort from Arizona d I took the lead. Thanks to the cards punter taking his grand old time in getting that punt off I'm most likely going down. From jubilation to gut punch.

One sack. Please god.

I need a damn win, and I got it! Booyah mutha frucka!!!

I want to thank Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski.

Special thanks goes out to Arian Foster - thanks for helping me win this week; I am very sorry about what happened on Sunday, and I wish you the very best.

I went 56-20 this week but what a hollow feeling as I had Foster on 31 teams including 2 of the top 12 overall RTS teams going into this week. I was having a good year despite having Dez on 33 teams I was able to overcome that for the most part on most of my teams and was just holding down the fort for that playoff run with Dez in the fold and this happens. Two players I couldn't afford to lose this year were Dez and Foster. A few weeks sure but not for season missing the playoffs.

Going to be tough to overcome this one to get into contention again for the big one this year.