[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - What do you need tonight?

MothAudio

How bout an INT? Did that get you the win?

Well...looked like I took the loss. The yards cardinals gave up on the last drive put me down by 4. The pick just made things more tough to swallow giving me a two point loss.

However I did notice on Cbs that after the blocked punt my opponents ravens d had BP and BFB (blocked field goal). I knew they hadn't blocked a field goal but maybe it was input incorrectly and represented points for picking up the ball after the blocked punt.

Blocks are rare in general so I couldn't think of any previous instances and how the scoring worked aside from BP-Blocked Punt.

Sure enough I wake up and BFB is removed moving us into a tie LOL I'm not sure how to feel about it...I'm proposing decimal scoring next year though for sure.

I was pulling for the Ravens but was glad Gilmore didn't catch that TD as it would have given me a loss in league where I was in dire need of a win.

I needed like 2 TDs and yardage to counter what ever Fitz was doing (not much) so pretty much knew I was dead when Gilmore didn't do much early. Scored 4th highest points this week and faced the high score.

Its not a hobby, its a full time job. If it isn't a full time job I'd hate to be his employer ;)

If I could make this my full time job I would do 250 leagues a year but I barely have enough time to do 77 leagues and sometimes I don't have enough time during the week and it affects my waivers.

If I could make this my full time job I would do 250 leagues a year but I barely have enough time to do 77 leagues and sometimes I don't have enough time during the week and it affects my waivers.

But no affect on your work, personal of family life? I waste too much time during the work day on ONE TEAM, not sure how you're researching and strategizing for 70+ teams on a weekly basis and doing much else (like an 8+ hour work day, sleep, etc.)

But it appears to work for you. Have you thought of contacting NFLN or somebody to do "a week in the life of Muto" special.

But no affect on your work, personal of family life? I waste too much time during the work day on ONE TEAM, not sure how you're researching and strategizing for 70+ teams on a weekly basis and doing much else (like an 8+ hour work day, sleep, etc.)

But it appears to work for you. Have you thought of contacting NFLN or somebody to do "a week in the life of Muto" special.

henry is a legend...they'll come to him

League 1) Non-PPR, Down by 4, he has Hilton, I have Newton.

League 2) Up by 8, He has Gano. Gets extra points for 40+ and 50+.

League 3) up by 33 points, He has Luck, I got no one

League 4) Up by 28, he has Newton and Ca Def, I have Hilton

League 5) Down by 15, Have Vintarei, he has stewart......

League 6) UP by 20, he hs Gore

Huddle Elite) Need 30.2 from newton

Snow White) Down by .3, I have Olson/Gano, they have Gore

Weapons of DMD) UP by 14, I have Newton, they have Gano for my 2nd win of the season

• Down 27.85 w/Stewart

Up 15.9 w/Gore vs A. Johnson and Gano

Up 38.76 w/Stewart vs nada

Up 58.6 vs Hilton & Vinatieri

Edited by MothAudio