[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Week 13 Edition -- What do you need?

theirish

I have 5 FFPC championship games and 16 RTS playoff games this week and 2 NFFC potential "win championship" without playing a playoffs on the line. All PPR leagues.

FFPC still in doubt (0-3 so far)

I need Dez to score 4.3 pts for a championship

I need McFadden to score less than 30 pts for a championship

RTS playoff games still in doubt (5-2 so far)

Dragons +20.25 vs Garcon

Gryphons +8.70 vs Reed

White Dragons down 5.15 with Reed left

Muskrats +24.30 vs T-Williams

Ice Dragons +30.10 + McFadden and Witten vs Morris

Silver Dragons +46.80 vs Reed (would move to 13-0 and keep the undefeated season dream alive)

Red Dragons +41.45 vs Dez

Iguanas down 0.55 with McFadden and Reed left

Vipers +33.80 vs Dez and Witten

Wow what a night hard to believe I won each and every game even the insane pair of games where I was down 5.15 with Reed and up 8.70 against Reed and he finished with 6.30 pts

Dez made me sweat god did he make me sweat........what a night

Hard to believe I went 14-2 in RTS playoff games this week. I played 24 leagues made 16 playoffs this year (4 out of the 12 teams make the playoffs). I was the #1 scoring team in 10 of the leagues. I will have 15 teams moving on to the $200K three week rat race. I was #3 overall coming into this week but that team has been smoked by injuries (Foster, Lewis, Steve Smith, Gronk) so I will have to hope to get lucky with 1 of my other teams. Heck my team that was in 21st overall coming into this week put up a 195 and my 1st round pick Dez was sitting on the bench.

I also have 9 FFPC teams in the 300K rat race but I am not feeling as good about any of those teams so I doubt any of them make a run.

Wouldn't it be crazy if I was able to get into another running for a big prize and we had another week 16 Monday night sweat...not sure my heart could take another one though after 2012 and 2014. (Denver and Cincy again come on NFL!)

Good luck to all the rest of the way.

Hard to believe I went 14-2 in RTS playoff games this week. I played 24 leagues made 16 playoffs this year (4 out of the 12 teams make the playoffs). I was the #1 scoring team in 10 of the leagues. I will have 15 teams moving on to the $200K three week rat race. I was #3 overall coming into this week but that team has been smoked by injuries (Foster, Lewis, Steve Smith, Gronk) so I will have to hope to get lucky with 1 of my other teams. Heck my team that was in 21st overall coming into this week put up a 195 and my 1st round pick Dez was sitting on the bench.

I also have 9 FFPC teams in the 300K rat race but I am not feeling as good about any of those teams so I doubt any of them make a run.

Wouldn't it be crazy if I was able to get into another running for a big prize and we had another week 16 Monday night sweat...not sure my heart could take another one though after 2012 and 2014. (Denver and Cincy again come on NFL!)

Good luck to all the rest of the way.

It would appear if anyone can bring home the big cash, it would be you. Keep us posted and best of luck.

Unreal. My brother was 6-6 and I was playing him this week. He needed the McFadden owner to pull out a win and he had to beat me. I was up 13 to start Monday and all he had left was Bailey. The McFadden owner was playing Witten and was actually losing. McFadden gets a garbage time TD with a minute left. Bailey kicks the game winning 54 yard FG to give him 15 fantasy points on the night. My brother wins and sneaks into playoffs as the 6th seed.

Thank god I already had 1st seed locked up or I would have been more pissed!

Unreal. My brother was 6-6 and I was playing him this week. He needed the McFadden owner to pull out a win and he had to beat me. I was up 13 to start Monday and all he had left was Bailey. The McFadden owner was playing Witten and was actually losing. McFadden gets a garbage time TD with a minute left. Bailey kicks the game winning 54 yard FG to give him 15 fantasy points on the night. My brother wins and sneaks into playoffs as the 6th seed.

Thank god I already had 1st seed locked up or I would have been more pissed!

I think you might want to look up the definition of "garbage time". :blink: