[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Week 13 Edition -- What do you need?

theirish

I did.. You blew your wad early

:lol:

Well, I broke the 200-point barrier, and if my math is correct, it not only netted me a bye next week, but I think I passed him for the total points bonus. By about a point or so. :)

Well, I broke the 200-point barrier, and if my math is correct, it not only netted me a bye next week, but I think I passed him for the total points bonus. By about a point or so. :)

yeah, and smashed my dream of 3 wins to close out the season. Of course coming into the season, i liked my draft in Elite and Disliked JLA (of course, 1st week bye in JLA, and nowhere near anything in Elite for the past 8 weeks now) Next year...

If that's true, suck it ya bastid!

Literally by 1-2 points. I had a 63 point lead going into this week, scored over 140 points this week and you'll end up with the extra ching because of this huge week. Nicely done!

Playoffs secure in all 3 leagues. Posistions 1 & 4 in crap leagus. Position 3 in money league...

I want to thank all of you on the boards. Although its my team, my work and decisions...following and participating in this forum is a KEY component to my (success/luck?) Its the constant discussion that helps me find the next wire pickup, the out of the box commentary, and the shared love/hate of the game.

So...to you all thank you. All though, honestly...none of you know taco! ??

Edited by awesomebench

How did the RSs Defense go from 13 points to 10 coming back from half?

Edit...back to 12 now with the fumble, but why did they drop in the first place?

They do interim stat checks during the game and may have found a stat they should not have been credited with.

• Like 1

Thanks...had no idea they did corrections during a game...thought that was all done at once.

The official stats are all done by Thursday, but a stat checker sees if any stat was credited twice or overlooked in the interim. The interim usually for the FF feeder service.