[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonna be an ugly Super Bowl.

irish

Whoa whoa whoa...Broncos have already claimed the title of 'Worst Super Bowl Team Evah'. Panthers need to embrace their role of 'Unconquerable Goliath' and get the hell off our kool-aid.

Haha the worst Super Bowl Team Evah goes to the 2006 Bears that lost to the Colts. They had a return man and a defense. Even in his state now, Rex Grossman couldn't make Peyton's bed.

• Like 2

Haha the worst Super Bowl Team Evah goes to the 2006 Bears that lost to the Colts. They had a return man and a defense. Even in his state now, Rex Grossman couldn't make Peyton's bed.

Clearly, you don't follow the mainstream media (or Patriots blogs).

Line moved from 3 that first night after both afc and NFL title games ended. Than moved to 3.5 within 24 hours. Got up to 5.5 which I think it's been for over a week.

I think the line is more attractive for those who want carolina as I thought it might get to 7 .

If I was betting I would take panthers and the over (45 )

Yahoo needs to go back to being a search engine.

Exactly, I was doing a little digging about the Cavs side line reporter last night, and found some stories including one on Yahoo bashing a Cavs player for kissing her on the head (in the hair on the side of head) after an interview for sexual harrassment. Of course she explained they're good friends and its part of an inside joke they have. That reminded me of what garbage they create, and how I need to avoid them.

My simple answer, no they won't be the greatest team ever after winning one SB. Great season, great team, greatest ever nope. (Of course the "greatest ever" discussions are lame to begin with, you cannot compare a Browns team of the 50s/60s to the Pats today, or the Cowboys or Steelers or any other team from such different eras.

But a reporter needs to write so many stories, and a segment of the population does appear to love these debates, so they write about them.

If this kind of nonsense is going to be a huge topic after the game, its another recent to root for the Broncos.