[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should be my #1 priority for waivers?

Full PPR league with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Mahomes and Wentz

RB - Barkley, Hunt, Cook, Cohen

WR - Thielen, Edelman, Reynolds, Sutton, Jones Jr

TE - Brate

Def - Jags and Rams

K - Butker and Bailey

I want to make these moves this week, how should I prioritize them?

Add Broncos, drop Bailey

Add Reed, drop Jones Jr

Add Justin Jackson, drop Sutton

42 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

That is the order I currently have them prioritized.  I was wondering if anyone thought Reed should be my #1

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Jags is a pretty good D, I have Brate and I am thinking he's a tad shaky.  Is JJ even worth picking up? I don't mind your order. You probably know the playoff schedules of the Broncos and Jags Rams better than me, but I'd consider putting Reed #1. 

Edited by purplemonster

I would priority Reed as your number 1 priority. Without looking at the remaining schedules you already have 2 decent Defenses if you don't get Denver. Plus you could stream D's from week to week if you don't like Rams/Jags match up one week. Brate is to TD dependent for me. I think Reed has a much higher floor from week to week than Brate.

I think the addition of Reed has more upside than the Defense upgrade.

41 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Jags is a pretty good D, I have Brate and I am thinking he's a tad shaky.  Is JJ even worth picking up? I don't mind your order. You probably know the playoff schedules of the Broncos and Jags Rams better than me, but I'd consider putting Reed #1. 

Only reason I have JJ on there is a depth move.  My starting roster is locked and loaded.  I am looking to add guys in case of injury just to keep away from other teams. 

If Ekeler goes down while Gordon is hurt, JJ just became really valuable.

36 minutes ago, Oak12 said:

I would priority Reed as your number 1 priority. Without looking at the remaining schedules you already have 2 decent Defenses if you don't get Denver. Plus you could stream D's from week to week if you don't like Rams/Jags match up one week. Brate is to TD dependent for me. I think Reed has a much higher floor from week to week than Brate.

I think the addition of Reed has more upside than the Defense upgrade.

I hate the Jags defense right now.  I mean Buffalo just scored 24 on them.  I think they're done with the season and there will be no effort the rest of the way.  I do like the Rams though.

I personally just dropped the Jags defense.

I am in a similar situation. I lost Doyle and have no other TE's on my roster. I would give up a pretty significant bench piece right now to get a decent TE like Reed.

The TE position has been brutal outside of Kelce, Ertz, and Kittle. I like Reed moving forward and think he can be in the tier right below those guys. 

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I hate the Jags defense right now.  I mean Buffalo just scored 24 on them.  I think they're done with the season and there will be no effort the rest of the way.  I do like the Rams though.

Yeah like I said you know the defenses better than me. I didn't realize the Jags gave up 24 to the Bills. That's the problem with guys like Ramsay. They have big mouths when they're winning but they quit when things look bad. Okay off my soapbox. 

Edited by purplemonster

Why carry Jags D if you also have Broncos and Rams? They didn't even record a sack or turnover against BUF. I dropped them in week 7 and haven't looked back.

I'd put Reed first but still start Brate this week. CAR is awful against TEs.

Drop Jags D for Broncos.

Drop Bailey for JJ. 

In that order.

6 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Why carry Jags D if you also have Broncos and Rams? They didn't even record a sack or turnover against BUF. I dropped them in week 7 and haven't looked back.

Drop Jags D for Broncos.

Drop Bailey for JJ. 

In that order.

I like this. Probably never play Sutton but I think he's more valuable than jags or bailey, especially if you get Den. 

I like the order. I think Denver D will start for you at least once (probably more from what i recall of their schedule) which makes them more valuable than the other pickups.  And I'd drop Jax D for JJ and keep Sutton for depth. I don't see you using Jax D from here on out. 

8 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Drop Jags D for Broncos.

Drop Bailey for JJ. 

In that order.

I love the Jags playoff schedule and two weeks ago I thought they were finally getting it together.  

For Sutton, with Reynolds on my bench I never saw myself playing Sutton.  I'll have to see who was dropped by other teams and I'll drop Jones Jr and possibly the Jags D if I can get anyone helpful.  I could always pick Sutton back up assuming he clears waivers..............which he probably will

I ended up not getting Reed and got the Broncos Def and Jackson.  

2 hours ago, MacAttak said:

Well 1out of 2 isn't bad. At least brate is going up against Car this week. Hopefully he can take advantage of it. We'll both be looking for someone next week though I'm afraid. 

I'm ok starting Brate going forward.  He and Winston seem to be on the same page most of the time.  Unless a TE pops out of nowhere this week, I'll be riding Brate the rest of the way (I'll also have a week 14 bye)

53 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm ok starting Brate going forward.  He and Winston seem to be on the same page most of the time.  Unless a TE pops out of nowhere this week, I'll be riding Brate the rest of the way (I'll also have a week 14 bye)

You're probably right but I'll be looking pretty hard for next week. I really do like Brate with Winston but NO will be a tough nut to crack I think. (Lucky you on bye)

Edited by MacAttak