[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Vikings (MNF)

League_Champion

This league is interesting. It's a big money league. The guy I'm playing is a newbie. As a gentleman I always offer my opponent the opportunity to split the winnings prior to the game, especially since it's so close to Christmas. This way we both win and everyone is happy. The winner still obtains bragging rights. The a-hole basically told me to F off and that he was going to beat my ass this week. 

Well since then his wife or reality must have gotten a hold of him. He emailed me the other day saying that he appreciates my offer and would indeed like to split the winnings. So of course I told him to S my D and that I was going to whip his little punk ass this week. I almost feel bad now. Did I do the right thing?? 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

For many of us this one will decide it all. Who or what do you need tonight to win the Championship?

I am down 10 going into tonight. I have Boone & Theilen, my opponent is done. It's a big money league so I'm a little nervous. I'm pretty sure I got it but after the last couple weeks you just never know. 

Odds are definitely in your favor, but you're right about the 'never know' part.  This weekend had some surprise big performances and unfortunate duds (like Derrick Henry last minute scratch.)

21 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

League 1 you are a lock to win 

League 2, ehhh. Gonna be pretty close. You can definitely do it. He's had a few duds this year. 

Good luck; 

I hope the Vikes go up big early and force Rodgers to pass on every down.

Edited by coachharry

How do you not throw the ball away Rodgers ?  He stumbles around gets sacked by Hunter coupled with Trubisky stumbling around last night sack by Clark cost me a ship.

Was beyond frustrating year for me this season.  Played vs Chandler Jones in both my championship games this week.

2 hours ago, coachharry said:

In League 1 I just need Diggs to not end with a negative score and I win the championship.

In League 2 I need Aaron Jones to not score more than 15 and I win the championship.

First ever doing this well in FF, I'll be happy winning 1 out of 2.

For League 1, done deal.  I've played in that league for 20 years and placed 2nd three times before, 1st time champion.

For League 2, so far so good.  Jones hasn't done much, let's hope that stays the same for the 2nd half.  Only my 2nd year in that league.

ThiThielen needs to step the (the really bad word) up. What the hell?? 

Thielen 0.20 points 

Moore 1.10 points 

Kirk 0.90 points. 

First place with an 8 game winning streak to getting slaughtered in the playoffs thanks to these guys with honorable mention to Evans, Johnson and Rodgers. May you all contract raging incurable anal warts. 

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

For many of us this one will decide it all. Who or what do you need tonight to win the Championship?

I am down 10 going into tonight. I have Boone & Theilen, my opponent is done. It's a big money league so I'm a little nervous. I'm pretty sure I got it but after the last couple weeks you just never know. 

I would like to personally apologize to you if that is true.  That is ridiculous.  I didn't watch the game tonight so can't say but I was a little nervous about people predicting big things for Boone. I had seen very little of him so far.  Thielen I don't get, from what I heard the OL got absolutely dominated and Kirk morphed into check down Kirk.  He has little scrambling ability and has been thriving on play action.  If that threat is gone and he gets rushed frequently he can turn into a turd and will just start checking down for 3 yards bc he's afraid of fumbling.  This is conjecture on my part.   I did not see Boone doing as poorly as he did but can't say it's a total shocker either.  

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

This league is interesting. It's a big money league. The guy I'm playing is a newbie. As a gentleman I always offer my opponent the opportunity to split the winnings prior to the game, especially since it's so close to Christmas. This way we both win and everyone is happy. The winner still obtains bragging rights. The a-hole basically told me to F off and that he was going to beat my ass this week. 

Well since then his wife or reality must have gotten a hold of him. He emailed me the other day saying that he appreciates my offer and would indeed like to split the winnings. So of course I told him to S my D and that I was going to whip his little punk ass this week. I almost feel bad now. Did I do the right thing?? 

You did