[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill vs Chiefs (AFC Championship)

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I think KC is in for a dogfight today. It's definitely a Bills line. 

Yup, could be like a 31-30 final. 

55 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Looks like it is gonna be young GOAT vs old GOAT

Great SuperBowl for us all. Going into this weekend it was really a can't miss. Was pretty sure the Chiefs would be there the other game was up and the air but both options made for great story lines.

59 minutes ago, irish said:

Great SuperBowl for us all. Going into this weekend it was really a can't miss. Was pretty sure the Chiefs would be there the other game was up and the air but both options made for great story lines.

Yeah I agree I would have been dine with any matchup and all would have been interesting. I know we are all tired of Brady at least a little but the guy's relentlessness is impressive 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, League_Champion said:

WTF is it with missed extra points?? 

Ever since the line for attempting XP got moved back the made percentage is around 94-95% vs around 99% prior to that. Its like kicking a 38 yard FG now, but I think even more XP are missed that FGs in that 35-40 yard range.

Pretty soon teams will just start going for 2 all the time, they are converted at around 50% so its about the same points scored. And if you go for 2 and score on first TD you can kick the XP and have that extra point if you make it. 

On 1/24/2021 at 9:19 PM, Bobby Brown said:

Man I really though Buffalo would be up to the challenge.  KC looks to be on another level.

The Browns defense put up more of a fight than the Bills did, and they were supposed to have a pretty good defense (not Ravens good but still). 

Yes I know Mahomes missed about 1.5 quarters against the Browns, but the Chiefs had 21 points in the first half against BUF, only 22 the whole game against CLE.