[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buccaneers vs. Cowboys (TNF)

League_Champion

And it had been talked about how Cooper would be the better value between him and Lamb based on their ADPs. So far it looks that way tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Will Evans get the TD to salvage his night?

He's droppable.  Lol

Just now, MacAttak said:

Wonder if Gronk is gonna carry on like this all season.  Is OJ even playing?

He is, see him earlier. I think Gronk will be solid all year. 

when your app switches to the nightly news with a little over 4 minutes left on the clock.  :furious:

Luckily logged into another stream to catch the last two scores.  Hell of a game.  When you're losing in plays, time of possession, and turn overs and still win the game...ya, gotta think Tampa goes back to the bowl. 

1 minute ago, MacAttak said:

Wonder how many people w Elliott are excited to find out that he’s a pretty good blocker. 

As an Elliot owner in one dynasty, I'm not really worried yet.  It was a bad match up and was known going in.  I'll be more worried if he's doing that against the Giants or Eagles. 

16 minutes ago, Def. said:

As an Elliot owner in one dynasty, I'm not really worried yet.  It was a bad match up and was known going in.  I'll be more worried if he's doing that against the Giants or Eagles. 

I hear ya and I think you’re right. But man, 4.9 pts (at least in my .5ppr league) that’s a tough pill regardless. But it’s one game. I  just wish it was the week I played him though.  

2 hours ago, irish said:

He's droppable.  Lol

I made an ostensibly bad trade by trading both Allen Robinson and Mike Evans for AJ Brown. But this was my concern. Mike Evans is unreliable in the best of times and with Antonio Brown surging I really didn't even want Evans on my team. And with only one flexspot I can't afford to have 50% of his games being duds