[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Q

Hi all. It's been a minute.

12-team, .5 PPR Superflex. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex, SFlex, DST.

All of my potential keepers would take the place of my 15th round pick. I suppose I could keep Henry in the 1st (I pick 7/12), but I'd rather spend a last round pick to keep a guy with greater upside.

Which one would you keep?

Stevenson

Penny

E Moore

G Davis

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel Davis. He's already scheduled to start alongside Diggs. I acknowledge Penny is a RB and blew up last year, but I'm highly suspect whether he'll remain healthy or not and continue producing like he hasn't for the past 4 years.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tdybaz said:

Gabriel Davis. He's already scheduled to start alongside Diggs. I acknowledge Penny is a RB and blew up last year, but I'm highly suspect whether he'll remain healthy or not and continue producing like he hasn't for the past 4 years.

I agree 💯. Moore isn't bad either but I prefer Davis because of the situation there. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

I love Davis and was leaning his way (probably still am), but does Carson's retirement affect my decision here?

No. He was essentially a non-factor already. The drafting of Walker where they did should. Penny, if I recall, is a free agent after this year. Given his injury history, he may never be a true bellcow. He may start the season as a 1A and look the part, but sooner than later Seattle is going to want to see what they have in Walker and I could see the split moving more in favor of him.

I'm a big Moore fan, but Davis is also a decent option especially since by using a 15th rounder, even if you miss, you are not hurt that much.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon regarding Davis too.  Buffalo's offense is so high-powered, Davis is WR1 on most other teams.  Penny is an interesting option, yes, and like the RB1 for the first half of the season, but he's been injury prone and with Walker waiting in the wings, well... Davis has the safer floor.  There's also a lot of other things not to like about the Seahawks this year (especially compared to Buffalo), so I also think Davis has the higher ceiling.

22 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Sorry to bump again, but I could also keep Lamar in the 3rd, pick 7. Normally I wouldn't consider this seeing as I'm a late-rd upside guy but he seems poised for a big year and it is superflex...

Thoughts?

In SF, Lamar in the 3rd is an automatic.  Easily over Henry in the 1st.

I’d keep an eye on Henry… because I know I’d be happy in my keeper league to get a dice roll on him! 

All those other players are great, but with as many spots as you have in the lineup I’d be confident to find this years breakouts (just like you did last year.)

But I’m wavering on keeping Dalvin Cook in a league for same sort of long-term possibilities.  If that’s how you go I’d rank them Davis, Moore, Stevenson, and last Penny.