[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Thomas

rajncajn

3 hours ago, GingerSnap said:

If you can say injury is a way for someone to benefit in any way for a team then Chris Olave has every opportunity to benefit from this. He needs to be the guy to step up and be the play maker or this team is going to fall off the radar quickly. I understand they have Alvin Kamara and he still needs to do his thing, but Olave really needs to take this step and grab a hold of this opportunity. He is young and definitely has the talent to be that go to guy as a receiver. 

He already leads all rookies in yards, 13th overall and that's having missed a game with the concussion. But I do really think he needs a good compliment, so the sooner Landry comes back the better. 

• Like 3

On 10/27/2022 at 7:52 PM, League_Champion said:

It's crazy, I got mocked and laughed at in a different Michael Thomas thread because I warned everyone this was coming.  I wonder if anyone remembers?? Probably not. 

On 10/27/2022 at 8:06 PM, rajncajn said:

Probably because no one really cares. :lol:

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the success of your selected predictions.  I had completely lost track. 

Do I detect a hint of narcissism LC?  :thinking:j/k

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Ok, we'll just stick to calling each other dumbasses, that's much better. 

Actually, the above ^ is correct.  But the truth is that bringing politics to this FF board makes one a dumbass for sure, especially repeat offenders.  Mods here are very generous letting it go.  It's as annoying as f*ck and I don't understand why politics posters don't get that.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

They don't do anything. It's in their best interest to hope this is the last of the injury bug for him.