[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets WR Eljiah Moore asks for trade

League_Champion

Saleh sent him home to mommy.  Selfish little (literally) child that he has shown himself to be.  He's a year and a half in and has had 3-4 solid games.  He's quit on routes all season if you listen to the critics. Jets are 4-2 for 1st time in over a decade and Elijah is being a whiney little biatch.

Elijah:  S-T-F-U!

Best regards,
NY Jets fans

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That was my first thought when I read it. He must have balls the size of coconuts, what's he done to deserve anything? 😊

Not much.  If I were his agent, I'd punch him in the nose for yesterday's nonsense. 

As Denny Greene would say. Elijah Moore is who we thought he was.

Elijah Moore is the guy who celebrated a touchdown catch with just four seconds remaining against rival Mississippi State by mimicking a urinating dog in the end zone. His celebration drew a 15-yard personal foul penalty, which pushed back an extra point attempt that was no good and allowed MSU to win the annual Egg Bowl by one point.  The following season he was leading the FBS with 10.8 receptions and 149.1 receiving yards per game and set a school record with 86 receptions for 1,193 yards and eight scores after only eight games. What did he do next? He opted out of the remainder of the season. 

Elijah Moore is, has always been and will always be a ME guy who puts himself above the team. I am not sure why the current situation is a surprise to anyone. 

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

Got to love the social media era of sports, where "remaining quiet" equals posting a bunch of nonsense on Twitter for the whole world to see (once the media sees it they share it with everybody, not just the unfortunate followers of the athlete). Of course deleting later just makes you look dumb, people already shared and saved it. 

I watched the NYJ-GB game extended highlights yesterday, the Jets looked amazing at times, on both sides. Saleh has that team playing very well.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

He's benched, giving Denzel Mims his shot.  Garrett Wilson, Corey Davis, and Mims.   TBH, I liked it better with Moore.

That was my first thought, "does this mean now Mims actually gets to play." Then it was, "does that even matter." Regardless, from the outside looking in, you have to wonder WTF is going on in Jets town with their WR situation. Is there something from the coaching staff that's really pissing off these WRs? Mims seems to have deserved some field time or at the very least, should have been traded, but it seems the Jets have been intent on keeping him off ANY field regardless of what he does. 

19 hours ago, rajncajn said:

That was my first thought, "does this mean now Mims actually gets to play." Then it was, "does that even matter." Regardless, from the outside looking in, you have to wonder WTF is going on in Jets town with their WR situation. Is there something from the coaching staff that's really pissing off these WRs? Mims seems to have deserved some field time or at the very least, should have been traded, but it seems the Jets have been intent on keeping him off ANY field regardless of what he does. 

Maybe that they used to get the ball tossed to them and now they dont.  ZackWilson is the WR killer. 

• Like 1

Not quite getting the no trade for Moore stance. Let him go now while value might be at it's highest instead of "punishing a bad seed". I get he's a whining ungrateful bastard but that is who he is. Punishing him gets you nothing beyond what he is now. Right? What am I missing?

19 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Keep them all and trade the QB for someone with an arm.

^ I like it.  But Douglas is not trading Zach nor is anyone trading for Zach for anything of value, however. Stuck w/him for now, but the team needs a solid vet backup instead of Flacco for next year. It's unfortunate, but we Jets fans have to cross fingers and hope Zach can come around.  At least the kid finally has some real weapons to work with, so the typical Jets fan QB excuse of "no weaponz" won't be applicable if Zach continues to suck.

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

^ I like it.  But Douglas is not trading Zach nor is anyone trading for Zach for anything of value, however. Stuck w/him for now, but the team needs a solid vet backup instead of Flacco for next year. It's unfortunate, but we Jets fans have to cross fingers and hope Zach can come around.  At least the kid finally has some real weapons to work with, so the typical Jets fan QB excuse of "no weaponz" won't be applicable if Zach continues to suck.

Who's the guy from Baltimore?  Huntley?  When's his contract up?  He can run and sling.  I'd give him a shot and make overrated Zack compete.  

Honestly, I'd consider flacco for a Q a game too.  Earn your spot kid.  

What do I know.  NOthing really, but my armchair is comfy these days. 

• Like 1

This dude has the cajones to misuse an exerpt from the Bible to whine about being "Persecuted"?  Persecuted? Does he even know what persecuted really means?  Persecuted by whom exactly?  The Jets coaches?  The fans?  His teammates who confronted him and told him to cut this sh*t out immediately (Mosley, Sauce and another), to stop exploiting social media, to kill his exposed  "David Stein" burner account? . And for what reason?  The excerpt used speaks about reacting to persecution for believing in God. Instead Elijah uses it for selfish purposes.   He has learned nothing.  Zippo.   I changed my mind.  Trade him.  Let some other team deal with this issue.  He isn't worth it.

Edited by Dcat

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

This dude has the cajones to misuse an exerpt from the Bible to whine about being "Persecuted"?  Persecuted? Does he even know what persecuted really means?  Persecuted by whom exactly?  The Jets coaches?  The fans?  His teammates who confronted him and told him to cut this sh*t out immediately (Mosley, Sauce and another), to stop exploiting social media, to kill his exposed  "David Stein" burner account? . And for what reason?  The excerpt used speaks about reacting to persecution for believing in God. Instead Elijah uses it for selfish purposes.   He has learned nothing.  Zippo.   I changed my mind.  Trade him.  Let some other team deal with this issue.  He isn't worth it.

Some of his followers probably eat that manure up.