[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 7: Rypien will start for Denver

Dcat

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The Seahawks pulled off one of the all time greatest heists. They got that scrub off the books, got a shizz ton of draft picks and are sitting pretty in first place. As for Denver, good luck they're screwed for years to come. 

Getting a little off topic, but speaking of screwed for years, the Cardinals seem at risk of this too. Watching this was not a good sign to me. I really don't care what the reason was you dont yell at a coach like that. 

15 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Getting a little off topic, but speaking of screwed for years, the Cardinals seem at risk of this too. Watching this was not a good sign to me. I really don't care what the reason was you dont yell at a coach like that. 

Whatever that video was it sure got blocked fast, your post shows as 15 minutes ago. 

Didn't hear about the incident was this it?

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The Seahawks pulled off one of the all time greatest heists. They got that scrub off the books, got a shizz ton of draft picks and are sitting pretty in first place. As for Denver, good luck they're screwed for years to come. 

They learned a hard lesson from being the victim when they gave the Jets a pair of 1sts and a third for Jamal Adams.   Now that's a heist to learn from.  

@ Steve  You can still click on that link. He is screaming calm the F down to his coach. Maybe not so ironically, Murray is the one out of control. I don't know exactly what he's upset about, but I think the coach called a timeout when he saw Murray audible or something. Either way there seems to be maturity problems. 

48 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

@ Steve  You can still click on that link. He is screaming calm the F down to his coach. Maybe not so ironically, Murray is the one out of control. I don't know exactly what he's upset about, but I think the coach called a timeout when he saw Murray audible or something. Either way there seems to be maturity problems. 

Gotcha thought it was one of those videos posted on YouTube that was taken down, didn't read the screen closely. 

Definitely some issues there. 

• Big John changed the title to week 7: Rypien will start for Denver
2 hours ago, Big John said:

Coach says Wilson will play this Sunday.

I presume the Broncos have been in London most of the week and practicing there, which made this report come much earlier than it would have if they were in a game here in the states. 

Good luck to those who need some production from him, I'm still glad I avoided him this year after he had been my QB in a keeper league for a few years. Though honestly Stafford hasn't been great either. (I kept Akers who has sucked, when I had been considering Wilson. With hindsight Hunt was probably the best option.)

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I think you forgot to change the wording, or something else happened, here's the title edit note

image.png.73303ec0ce64d32386995aa08382f828.png

That's another change in the software.   It gives this blurb of moderation actions.