[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breece Hall - out for season (ACL) ... Carter projections?

darin3

Rapaport's confirmed Breece Hall tore his ACL and has some meniscus damage as well.

That elevates Michael Carter, but how much?  Will he produce as Hall was?  I don't think so.  Hall was looking special.

Edit - Rapaport tweet:  

Edited by darin3

15 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

We need a Breece Hall support group. Haha. We all took a big shot drafting him over some other great players, huge payoff and a league winner only to have the rug pulled out. Ah well. Such is fantasy football. He'll come back strong next season.

He will come back strong in 2024 maybe end of 2023. See J.K. Dobbins knee tear is not RBs friend

2 hours ago, Holy Tuck said:

Carter will definitely not produce the same as Breece. Breece was having a stellar season and it is a damn shame this injury occurred. However, Carter is the player to roll with now. 

Too painful to lose Hall....he won me some games.....Carter has been rostered in my league....Gus Edwards or Donta Foreman??

10 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

Too painful to lose Hall....he won me some games.....Carter has been rostered in my league....Gus Edwards or Donta Foreman??

This is an advice question and is better posted in the Advice forum.

9 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

I am a Ravens fan and with the way they go back and forth and share the load with RB's now that Dobbins is out, I would lean to Foreman. Next week we could all be talking about how Kenyan Drake had a huge game and Gus did nothing. 

1 minute ago, Holy Tuck said:

I am a Ravens fan and with the way they go back and forth and share the load with RB's now that Dobbins is out, I would lean to Foreman. Next week we could all be talking about how Kenyan Drake had a huge game and Gus did nothing. 

Well stated. Both situations are so hard to get a handle on. They could get someone 20 points one week and 5 the next 3 weeks. 

18 hours ago, Holy Tuck said:

yeah am leaning Foreman too....RB pool is really dry now in our league

3 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

yeah am leaning Foreman too....RB pool is really dry now in our league

I think if you play in a 12 + league it is gonna be pretty dry at the RB position, especially with all of these injuries lately. Good Luck with Foreman though. 

I am in the same situation and hoping that Swift and Connor return this week. I also have Akers so I am hoping he gets a new home soon so that will help his situation and also mine Fantasy wise. Not much available also in my league at the RB position, but I have to do something and hope I get something. 

37 minutes ago, Holy Tuck said:

I think if you play in a 12 + league it is gonna be pretty dry at the RB position, especially with all of these injuries lately. Good Luck with Foreman though. 

I am in the same situation and hoping that Swift and Connor return this week. I also have Akers so I am hoping he gets a new home soon so that will help his situation and also mine Fantasy wise. Not much available also in my league at the RB position, but I have to do something and hope I get something. 

You might need to ask yourself if Akers is worth keeping, over somebody on waivers. I dropped him on Saturday to add Hubbard, will be interesting to see if he is added thru waiver run. Other RBs that were signed off waivers or as FAs this last week Drake, Lat. Murray, Michel, Boone, Herbert, Edwards, Foreman, Hubbard, Kyren Williams.

Today the guy who lost Hall traded for Singletary, giving up Rachaad White (neither owner had Fournette) and a late (8th) draft pick. 

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

You might need to ask yourself if Akers is worth keeping, over somebody on waivers. I dropped him on Saturday to add Hubbard, will be interesting to see if he is added thru waiver run. Other RBs that were signed off waivers or as FAs this last week Drake, Lat. Murray, Michel, Boone, Herbert, Edwards, Foreman, Hubbard, Kyren Williams.

Today the guy who lost Hall traded for Singletary, giving up Rachaad White (neither owner had Fournette) and a late (8th) draft pick. 

I get that for sure that all those RB's are getting snagged up over Akers because he is not playing, but I guarantee you if he gets traded he is quickly gonna be the #1 RB option on the Waiver Wire if he is available in any league.