[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 MNF: What's your status?

8rattoon

14 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

I'll go ahead and start this one up. Sorry if it's a repeat.

League 1: .5 PPR: I'm up by 24.22 with Eagles DST; he has Hurts and Sanders. Not optimistic. Could have used that Cousins sneak!

League 2: .5 PPR: I'm up by 64.58; he has Hurts, Sanders and D Smith.

League 3: Full PPR: I'm up by 9.18 with Hurts and Eagles DST; he has Terry and C Samuel.

Holy crap. Everything worked out nicely. 4-0 this week! I even managed to squeak out weekly high points total in my fourth, unmentioned league. Feels undeserving.

Goedert's early TD had me worried, but he was mostly silent after that and even lost a fumble to help the cause. Not only did I win but I moved into the last playoff spot. Not bad after a 1-3 start I've won back-to-back games for the first time, 4 of the last 6. 

22 hours ago, Dcat said:

So far, 2-2 in other leagues and another 3 undecided.  Those are:

• down by 15.45.  I have Goedert.  Opponent has Scary Terry.  Unlikely, but not impossible for Goedert to outscore McLaurin by 15.5.  predict: loss
  • up by 10.75. I have Gibson. Opponent has D Smith.  Either player is capable of a near goose egg night. prediction: win
  • up by 13.65.  I have Eagles DST. Opponent has A.J. Brown.  Go defense!  Prediction: win

all 3 went as predicted.

Edited by Dcat