[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 MNF: What's your status?

8rattoon

I'll go ahead and start this one up. Sorry if it's a repeat.

League 1: .5 PPR: I'm up by 24.22 with Eagles DST; he has Hurts and Sanders. Not optimistic. Could have used that Cousins sneak!

League 2: .5 PPR: I'm up by 64.58; he has Hurts, Sanders and D Smith.

League 3: Full PPR: I'm up by 9.18 with Hurts and Eagles DST; he has Terry and C Samuel.

I have a 15 point lead and opponent has Goedert (no PPR). If they can keep him out of the EZ I should be OK.

Didn't help that Jeudy got hurt on the first snap and Ertz left early in Q1. Thanks to some good scores (especially Jeff Wilson) I'm still in good shape. 

I need Hurts to get 50 points AND AJ brown to get zero as well as the PHI D/ST to get zero.  Yahoo says there is a 1% chance that all happens.

In my other league I need Hurts to score -15 points.  Yahoo seems to think there is a 1% chance of this too.

To win both, I'll need Hurts to score -15 and AJ Brown to score -65 while the D/ST gets zero.  

overall a mixed bag for my teams this week.
2-1 in the 3 leagues I run, but one of those wins was because the opposing GM failed to set his lineup, otherwise he had an easy win over my team, who decided to take the week off.  Lucky break for me. 
So far, 2-2 in other leagues and another 3 undecided.  Those are:

• down by 15.45.  I have Goedert.  Opponent has Scary Terry.  Unlikely, but not impossible for Goedert to outscore McLaurin by 15.5.  predict: loss
  • up by 10.75. I have Gibson. Opponent has D Smith.  Either player is capable of a near goose egg night. prediction: win
  • up by 13.65.  I have Eagles DST. Opponent has A.J. Brown.  Go defense!  Prediction: win

10-team non-PPR redraft:  I need a HUGH game from Hurts.  Like 35.1 points hugh.  NONE of my other starters scored in double-digits.  https://content.invisioncic.com/r275852/emoticons/default_laughing.gif 

16-team graduated-PPR dynasty:  I may win, but the big sting is losing both Kupp and JuJu for at least a week or two from this high-octane squad.  Facing @Big Country and I'm up about 30.  He has Darius Slay (PHI CB) and DaRon Payne (WAS DL).  Stranger things have occurred.

12-team PPR dynasty:  up 22 and I have Sanders and Devonta Smith, he has Jonathan Allen (WAS DL).  Should be good here.

12-team goofy scoring dynasty:  up 18 (which is a lot), they have Slay.  I have McLaurin and Goedert.  Win.

14-team 0.5 PPR dynasty:  up 45.5 to @Boyce and he has Hurts, Allen, TJ Edwards (PHI LB) and Darrick Forrest (WAS DB).  I have the WAS keeker.  Gonna be tight.  

12-team PPR dynasty:  up 22, @Pope Flick has Kamren Curl (WAS DB).  Could be close.

12-team PPR redraft:  down 46ish, but I have Hurts and McLaurin, @Gopher has the Philly D.  May be close but predicting loss here.

44 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It could very well happen. I don't have Edwards or Curl that high but it could happen 

My guess is that the Eagles offense will be on the field a lot, so higher numbers for Curl & Sanders, but lower for Edwards.

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

My guess is that the Eagles offense will be on the field a lot, so higher numbers for Curl & Sanders, but lower for Edwards.

You could certainly be right. The Eagles usually do all their damage in the first half. They've been better but the second half hasn't been kind to them. That could be where the defense racks up a few points. 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

There is another site that does projections that I'm sure everyone knows of that has Edwards getting 12.7 points in typical IDP scoring.

Same site has Curl at 11.8.  

And for poops n' giggles, they have Sanders at 13.3.

:shrug: 

League 1 - performance scoring. Up by 38, I have the Eagles D, he has Sanders and Devonta Smith. 

League 2 - 0.5 ppr. Up by 21, I’m done, he has Gibson. 

League 3 - 0.5 ppr. Down by 11. I have the Eagles D, he’s done. 

Gulloitine - 1 pt. ppr. I’m 18 points below the lowest final score. I have Gibson and there are also 2 other teams lower than mine, but one has McLaurin and Goedert and is only 1 point behind me while the other has Sanders, Brown, and Smith (he’s currently 28 behind me). I think I get chopped this week. 

In a Guillotine League (0.5ppr) I need Sanders to put up 17.5 to keep me from getting cut this week and in another (where I drafted Chase, M. Williams, Rashod Bateman, Jahan Dotson, and D.J. Moore) I need Sanders to score more that 5 (full ppr) and hope that someone comes back next week. 

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

There is another site that does projections that I'm sure everyone knows of that has Edwards getting 12.7 points in typical IDP scoring.

Same site has Curl at 11.8.  

And for poops n' giggles, they have Sanders at 13.3.

:shrug: 

I'm a fretter when it comes to my own team. Far too many times I was "projected" to win only to watch my chances dwindle like a death knell and the unyeilding hammer of the clock.

Edited by rajncajn