[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Chat

League_Champion

On 11/24/2022 at 2:11 PM, League_Champion said:

Did you hear all the boos afterwards? It's almost a shame. 

Did you understand why they were booing? Because they could not even see the stage where she was performing, it was just shown on the big screen, really no different than for those watching at home. 

I didn't see the halftime show, watched the game late Saturday after returning from Thanksgiving in TN, and skipped the halftime show (I'd only watch if I were doing the game life, rare other than the Super Bowl). Not sure why they league or others think we need these special half time shows for certain games. Maybe market research shows the ratings are higher with that fluff. 

after 12 weeks:

2 ffpc redraft teams (playoffs= best record #1, highest pts #2; next best record #3, next highest pts #4); 12 week season; ppr; te= 1.5 ppr

team 1 (6-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12.

team 2 (8-4): pick 9= kelce. very good team with some more bad luck about to go to 8-4 with a loss this week.. played against godwin. down 30 with d. johnson going (lost etienne early).  would have secured playoffs with a win.  can get in with either 30 from dj (very unlikely) or 20 from pickens to beat an owner a win behind.

4 other leagues still in play for a couple of more weeks...

2 i have highest points.

a message board rediraft (8-4) i should get playoffs (took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . 

4 player keeper (6-6) (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. 

a message board dynasty (5-7): strong team in tough division.. many injuries 

idp dynasty (5-7): also tremendously injured