[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pissed

8rattoon

1 minute ago, 8rattoon said:

Garbage phantom PI call on Indy nets Zeke 8.5 more points, and now my opponent only needs 18 from Brady to effectively knock me out of the playoffs.

Why do I play this game that I hate so much?

I know losing sucks, but that wasn't a phantom call, that was a clear PI.  

And we play because we have a gambling addiction. There's a number for it. 

Just now, 8rattoon said:

Are you serious? Clearly offensive PI.

That's what OPI means. 

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

That's hardly a gimme. 18 for Brady nowadays is a tough task. 

Yeah, I know it's not a gimme, but since Brady seems to have a very solid ceiling of 20 points, I was feeling much better when my lead was close to 27.

1 minute ago, 8rattoon said:

Yeah, I know it's not a gimme, but since Brady seems to have a very solid ceiling of 20 points, I was feeling much better when my lead was close to 27.

You need a single TD night from Brady tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

In truth, if Lattimore doesn't play, the Saints are going to have a tough time on the back end. I have a feeling he won't be ready the week.

Agreed, their secondary has been pretty bad all year but is clearly a less effective squad when he's not out there.

Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Oh I thought this was somebody else who faced Lamar Jackson figured they had a nice chance to win when their QB outscored him by 20 points then still lost. 

I get 60 points from my 3 Raiders, about 85 from 4 players, and not even 10 points from the other 5 stiffs. While my opponent had every RB/WR get double digits. And I had Gallup on the bench with 15 points I could use. Jeff Wilson you suck, you too Pittman, and both my TEs and Cooper, and Chiefs D. 

image.thumb.png.cef3e0ba8220dc7cd02320d4a224c96c.png

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Oh I thought this was somebody else who faced Lamar Jackson figured they had a nice chance to win when their QB outscored him by 20 points then still lost. 

I get 60 points from my 3 Raiders, about 85 from 4 players, and not even 10 points from the other 5 stiffs. While my opponent had every RB/WR get double digits. And I had Gallup on the bench with 15 points I could use. Jeff Wilson you suck, you too Pittman, and both my TEs and Cooper, and Chiefs D. 

image.thumb.png.cef3e0ba8220dc7cd02320d4a224c96c.png

Oh man. That's rough. In a different league other than the one in my original post, I was the guy with Lamar...I got throttled, though.

On 12/4/2022 at 10:22 PM, 8rattoon said:

Garbage phantom PI call on Indy nets Zeke 8.5 more points, and now my opponent only needs 18 from Brady to effectively knock me out of the playoffs.

Why do I play this game that I hate so much?

Curious as to your outcome. Assuming you got nutkicked at the end. :nutkick:

2 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Curious as to your outcome. Assuming you got nutkicked at the end. :nutkick:

Had to think he lost. Brady had 281 yards and 2 tds with an 1 int. Probably around 20 points. Yikes!

9 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Haha nice emoji.

Won by 1.08 points. As soon as the Bucs got the ball at their 37 (short-ish field) I knew the only way I could lose at that point was a Brady sneak or a missed xp and OT.

Man, breathing easier now.

Congrats! I thought for sure you lost what is yardage or tds worth less?  Figured 281 yards was 14 points, 2 tds were 4 points each so 8 and -2 for the int = 20 points.