[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conference Championships - Lines, totals and props

Dcat

Man that line for KC Cincy is jumping all over the place, which seems to indicate there isn't any 'sharp' money going one way or another.

I still think KC pulls this off, gimpy Mahomes and all.  The close line seems to be an overcorrection to Bengals being considerable dogs last week.  KC, unlike Buffalo, should be able to run and pass.  I think Clark and KC line will finally take advantage of Cincy's apparent weakness, their O line.

I also think Philly's balance will propel them to a win.  San Francisco is s really cool team and great story.  I just see Philly being a bit more talented overall.

Edited by Bobby Brown

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Bier, I don't have a good feeling for you this weekend. I think it's going to be very tough for your young QB. Too much to overcome.

16 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I also think Philly's balance will propel them to a win.  San Francisco is s really cool team and great story.  I just see Philly being a bit more talented overall.

Philly has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and will be a big test every down. With dallas, you can focus on lamb (not terrible aside from the big 46 yd play)

i think brown, smith, goedert, sanders and hurts are a much bigger challenge.

if i recall, philly led the league in sacks so we know they will get pressure on purdy.... run, trap, screens until they loosen up..... that is for shanny to scheme.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Philly has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and will be a big test every down. With dallas, you can focus on lamb (not terrible aside from the big 46 yd play)

i think brown, smith, goedert, sanders and hurts are a much bigger challenge.

if i recall, philly led the league in sacks so we know they will get pressure on purdy.... run, trap, screens until they loosen up..... that is for shanny to scheme.

Agreed, I would add Shultz and Pollard to that as well but then Pollard went down and made Dallas easier to defend. Philly is an absolute headache in comparison. 

44 minutes ago, irish said:

Agreed, I would add Shultz and Pollard to that as well but then Pollard went down and made Dallas easier to defend. Philly is an absolute headache in comparison. 

I have been a proponent of moving towards pollard for a little while now.  Zeke seems more like a gl back these days. SF has the personnel to defend the run and tes (so honestly less of a concern).

I don't think they have allowed more 70 yds to a rb this season.

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I have been a proponent of moving towards pollard for a little while now.  Zeke seems more like a gl back these days. SF has the personnel to defend the run and tes (so honestly less of a concern).

I don't think they have allowed more 70 yds to a rb this season.

Wow that is impressive.  Nick Chubb rushed for 100 yards 7 times this year. The 49ers only gave up 100 or more 4 times, the most was about 160 to ATL (50+ each for Mariota and their 2 lead RBs). 

One thing I see in league rankings is a sign that teams throw far more against SF than they run (fewest rushing attempts against them this season and ranked in the top 3rd (21st) of the league in pass attempts against. 

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Wow that is impressive.  Nick Chubb rushed for 100 yards 7 times this year. The 49ers only gave up 100 or more 4 times, the most was about 160 to ATL (50+ each for Mariota and their 2 lead RBs). 

One thing I see in league rankings is a sign that teams throw far more against SF than they run (fewest rushing attempts against them this season and ranked in the top 3rd (21st) of the league in pass attempts against. 

... result of both strength/weakness and game flow (playing catchup)

• Like 1