[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopkins a Raven?

irish

Hopkins ain't what he used to be, but he's still a big upgrade for BUF who already didn't need more offensive help really.  That would probably be his optimal landing spot, in an offense that is supposed to be more about Josh Allen passing and less of him running this year.

• 2 months later...

and thus continues the Titans' MO of signing older WR at a rather lofty price who do nothing more than serve as a distraction for Derrick Henry.  And we'll begin our season in mediocrity again.  

4 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

and thus continues the Titans' MO of signing older WR at a rather lofty price who do nothing more than serve as a distraction for Derrick Henry.  And we'll begin our season in mediocrity again.  

yep

hop.jpeg

• Haha 3

Is TEN the official place for WR's to retire? The best Hopkins could do is end up on a team that was ranked No. 30 in pass attempts, completions, yards and touchdowns? This doesn't feel like Hopkins had any other options, let alone better ones.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Is TEN the official place for WR's to retire? The best Hopkins could do is end up on a team that was ranked No. 30 in pass attempts, completions, yards and touchdowns? This doesn't feel like Hopkins had any other options, let alone better ones.

It certainly seems like it.  I tried to find a list of all the WR that have come to the Titans near the end of their careers but it got difficult weeding through so many WR in general.  We've had a lot of turnover. 

I know it's not the case, but watching the Titans' administration reminds me of the movie Major League with Charlie Sheen.  I'm actually surprised they didn't dump Henry this off season.  Probably scared of the public backlash.

5 hours ago, DMD said:

Everyone is saying it was between TEN and NEP.  I dunno, I think he'll still put up WR2-3 numbers in PPR formats.

32 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Everyone is saying it was between TEN and NEP.  I dunno, I think he'll still put up WR2-3 numbers in PPR formats.

Likely he will, but he just hurt the values of Burks and Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang, you know the TE.