[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 Gameday Chat

Sivaro

12 minutes ago, Shaft said:

And who have your beloved Cowboys beat except some Jersey boys who act like they're from NY? 

Oh boy, you have quit on your Giants already?  

1 hour ago, Big John said:

My high school alme mater just lost 70-0 last Friday. :blink:

Ah, thats not ok at the HS level.  NFL, pro's, they are big boys getting paid.  HS mismatches happen and good coaches manage that.  You have to, its kids.  You dont throw a game, but good coaches know how manage a game so as to not get that far out of hand.  

26 minutes ago, irish said:

That's how you know the NFL is fixed.  No way the Cards should even be in that game. 

LOL, fixed!  oh, cmon Irish!

• Haha 1

Alright, here we go, 15-10.  We spotted the Cards 15 points, just to make it interesting. Now, like a hungry lion, we track them down!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, irish said:

Oh boy, you have quit on your Giants already?  

Nope. The Giants suck! I'm just fan enough to be honest with myself. They will be stuck in mediocrity until they change their management. Anyways, 18-10 Cards!

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Nope. The Giants suck! I'm just fan enough to be honest with myself. They will be stuck in mediocrity until they change their management. Anyways, 18-10 Cards!

Hoping for a big 2nd half!

57 minutes ago, Def. said:

image.gif.b48540ddf001312d98a774f621008f20.gif

Tyreek, Waddle, Mostert and Achane.

Speed, speed, speed and more speed. 

And they didn't have Waddle today.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Chicago looks sooo bad.  And Fields finally gets a great deep pass to Moore, who fails to catch it.  I was hoping Moore would do well this year. 

It is a real problem, from the very top to every assistant and player. The losing mentality is prevalent. What a complete embarrassment to the city and a slap to all the fans. 13 straight losses giving up 25+ and down 34-0 at the half. Disgusting. Glad I am not drinking today.

Arizona must be really really REALLY good to be giving the 2023 season Superbowl champs such fits. 

Dayum.  Who saw Arizona as a top 3 team?  Or maybe Dallas was a paper cowboy?  

edit to add, a dak to lamb here would really really change things for the better for me.

Edited by FinishTheDrill

4 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Perhaps Jacksonville is the most disappointing team this year. They don't look good at all.

Yeah I picked up Trevor Lawrence thinking he would be no brainer this year. How worried should I be I haven't been watching their games. I have Anthony Richardson as a backup who might become my starter.

I think I'm leaving Garrett Wilson for dead. He can't overcome Wilson most weeks

• Sad 2

Fields and DJMoore are causing some pain in garbage time, Mahomes is now out, and Dak/Lamb cant seem to handle Arizona.  Crummy way to go down, but overall interesting. 

Yep.  Moore just iced it for my week SOB gets .2 all day and scored a TD in trash time.  KC dst double wammy!

Edited by FinishTheDrill