[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Milk Carton

Dcat

2 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

A lot of the younger guys in this generation sometimes feel anxiety over the stresses of life.  I wonder if he had an anxiety attack and the coach didnt want to over bourdon him?   

(Probably he's got the covid or the flu)

He suffered a series of micro aggressions before the game 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

A lot of the younger guys in this generation sometimes feel anxiety over the stresses of life.  I wonder if he had an anxiety attack and the coach didnt want to over bourdon him?   

(Probably he's got the covid or the flu)

15 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

He suffered a series of micro aggressions before the game 

Wow, how did this turn into a mental health issue?

Bijan said it was a headache.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I was joking, I highly doubt it was a mental health issue. I'm sure Bijan is plenty tough, mentally or physically, whatever it was must have been significant 

But not quite significant enough to keep him out of the game completely, as he did get 1 carry for 3 yards. A friend of mine texted me that he lost an SGP bet because of that 1 carry, instead of the system excluding him if he hadn't made an appearance at all. Ouch!  

I have a history of cluster headaches.  They are very diff't from migranes and some say significantly more painful.  They can be incapacitating for hours upon hours.  Not sure if that's what Bijan has, but it really sucks.  90% of all cluster sufferers are men.   Many are smokers/ex smokers.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I have a history of cluster headaches.  They are very diff't from migranes and some say significantly more painful.  They can be incapacitating for hours upon hours.  Not sure if that's what Bijan has, but it really sucks.  90% of all cluster sufferers are men.   Many are smokers/ex smokers.  

Never heard of those, sounds bad. My supervisor deals with migraines, I remember when we were together at the office I could usually tell if she was having a bad day. 

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Right, 'headache' doesn't telle anything. For 90% of people headaches are manageable all the time if they had to play football. But that isn't everyone. Cluster headaches and migraines and potentially others can be incapacitating, or relatively so. I guess my bigger concern if there is one is how common these are and if there's an underlying condition to be concerned about 

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Right, 'headache' doesn't telle anything. For 90% of people headaches are manageable all the time if they had to play football. But that isn't everyone. Cluster headaches and migraines and potentially others can be incapacitating, or relatively so. I guess my bigger concern if there is one is how common these are and if there's an underlying condition to be concerned about 

Cluster Headaches are called cluster because they come in bunches.  Mine are often triggered by allergies.  My last series of them was from late January through late April. None in 2022.  Late August - October 2021.  They can disappear for years. Then torture you on and off (mostly on) for months.